Just can't leave anything stock ...

JoeyWOT

Shitstick
Established Member
Haha def feel you on that one man. Every damn thing I have, something. I bought a 2011 Fusion a few months ago, had it one day and got the windows tinted. Gotta travel in comfort 8)

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Im another one like that.

Got my 87 Crown Vic, got it shining and looking good. Immediately got dual Thrush mufflers, 17" Bullitts, and was planning some open-track oriented suspension. Sold it when I learned I would have a 75mi commute the next semester.

Got a GrandPrix. Too plain, blends in everywhere. Sold it.

New SVT Contour- bought, seller lied about it needing work, and now its a driveway queen. Hey, why not mod it a bit while I fix it? needs to be replaced anyway...

03snakenvtn

Established Member
Modding is definitely a way of life. Imo, tint isn't really a mod, but a necessity in some places. If you live anywhere in the South, tint is a must or you'll get in your car after it's sat for a while and burn the crap out of yourself. The tint obviously doesn't block out all the sun, but it sure helps. I'm the type that only really does mods to how the car drives. I've lowered cars, installed short shifters, and done engine stuff. I've only done rims to 1 of my cars several years ago. I like the sleeper look I guess. It just needs to be quick.

Users who are viewing this thread