just built 300ci stroker which boost??

SSeatr

Established Member
10.1:1

i know its high for boost, but will be running all extras, meth, conservative tune and timing, we will keep her from det. and make crazy power out of this.

sorry im hesitant to put my CR because 90% of guys will start talking crap about too high, and im a newb, and so on.

once i get it done i will post a HUGE thread on what we did, parts, ect. power, and at what boost SAFELY.

oh here in NY we have Cam 2 on pump :)

blowngt

Established Member

i know its high for boost, but will be running all extras, meth, conservative tune and timing, we will keep her from det. and make crazy power out of this.

sorry im hesitant to put my CR because 90% of guys will start talking crap about too high, and im a newb, and so on.

once i get it done i will post a HUGE thread on what we did, parts, ect. power, and at what boost SAFELY.

Screw the haters.

I'm running flat top pistons with 01 4v heads (compression is closer to 11.1:1). After the first few track outings I've picked up 12MPH in the 1/4 at the same boost level and we're not done tuning it yet. Timing is still around 19*.

I'm running E85, so that helps with high compression alot.......

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

10.1 is great for a centri blower. I'm trying to stay as close to stock as possible(9.85.1) when I rebuild. It will be cool when you are done and post a build thread.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
so this bracket moves the blower out for direct belt? so its just pulley from crank to blower? not touching the stock belt?

hmm can it be ran cog?

Yes but HOB bracket is the only stand alone that uses an 8-rib. Procharger already makes a nice cog bracket that sets the blower inlet right in the mouth of the front bumper.

Like this: (this is an F-2 on an 03 cobra)

normal_P7100359%202.JPG

normal_P7100367%202.JPG

You don't really want the cog unless you're running an auto..

It is very cool though.

SSeatr

Established Member
yea, im not sure i really want to go turbo, but i might pickup a procharger F1, and later if i want i can always sell and pick up a turbo kit.

I JUST DONT KNOW!! this is hard

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I bought my car with a T-trim on it. I had an S-trim on my old car. If I started all over, I'd get a Hellion kit without question. I don't need super crazy power, so a 66 or 70mm turbo would make around 600whp and still not have too much lag. Well, with your 10:1 compression, hardly any lag lol.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Yes but HOB bracket is the only stand alone that uses an 8-rib. Procharger already makes a nice cog bracket that sets the blower inlet right in the mouth of the front bumper.

Like this: (this is an F-2 on an 03 cobra)

normal_P7100359%202.JPG

normal_P7100367%202.JPG

You don't really want the cog unless you're running an auto..

It is very cool though.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
saying "fugg turbos" is just plain stupid.

both have their advantages for sure. if i could do it over again, i would go turbo without a doubt.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
saying "fugg turbos" is just plain stupid.

both have their advantages for sure. if i could do it over again, i would go turbo without a doubt.

You doing it wrong and not liking your supercharger is STUPID and doesn't mean the rest of us are disappointed with ours!

And what else is STUPID is you contributing nothing but criticism to the thread..

that's a radiator.

both setups would be pretty sufficient. what turbo kit are you thinking of running?

bigger isn't always better. just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

:kaboom:

Last edited:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
where did i say i was disappointed with my blower? i love my procharger, way to make assumptions.

and what exactly do you see wrong with those posts? lol, that time of the month?

Users who are viewing this thread