Just Bought Sonic Blue Cobra!!!!

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Well after about a month of searching........I finally found my SONIC BLUE Cobra!!!! Its got 4100 miles and still all stock, looks brand new! and still smells new inside!!!! I am so happy i just had to share with everyone!!! I will post some pictures before the week is over!!!! SO proud to be an SVT member!!!! Already ordered my Borla Stingers and MAC pro-chamber!!

EatonMe

Aren't you the one who had that beautiful SOM WS6 with aftermarket wheels? That thing was awesome. You never should've sold it in my opinion. Good luck with the SB '03, though. Congrats.

whippleblown03

Established Member
sounds like a nice one. i love that color. bet you can hardley wait to get your exhaust on. bolt on addiction has already started!!!

PDubs

Established Member
Don't you have to change your screen name now? :)

Good job, great color!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Congrats, post up those pics...Sonic blue is an awsome color............guess its time to change your screen name....

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
congrats! i remember your post about getting one a lil while ago. nice to know you followed through and got what you wanted. post pics :)

SONICBOOST

Established Member
thanks guys, i am real excited to get it and do some serious modding. How can i change my Screen name on here without making a whole new account??

Originally posted by Want04Cobra
Well after about a month of searching........I finally found my SONIC BLUE Cobra!!!! Its got 4100 miles and still all stock, looks brand new! and still smells new inside!!!! I am so happy i just had to share with everyone!!! I will post some pictures before the week is over!!!! SO proud to be an SVT member!!!! Already ordered my Borla Stingers and MAC pro-chamber!!

You made a great choice. I promiss.....You will not be able to go anywhere without getting 65 cool car and beutiful car commits....I LOVE MINE!!!!!!!! ///svt[ ]ford\\\

:beer:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Congrats! Yea i know the great feeling when you drive that sweet car home since i just bought one a couple months ago. I couldn't sleep the first night i got mine.
I'm also getting borla stingers in the future. I plan on ordering some in late August. The stock exaust isn't cutting it!
Congrats!

GO HOKIES!

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Congratulations!!! I just went in the other direction and sold my Cobra today. Soon to get another in Mystichrome or a '04 Saleen not to sure which one yet.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Want04Cobra
thanks guys, i am real excited to get it and do some serious modding. How can i change my Screen name on here without making a whole new account??

It can be done I think a mod or an Adm. has to do it for you so you don't loose your post count....

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I would either PM (personal message) one of them they are listed at the top of each forum page or post in the help/suggestion forum as to what want your new screen name to be...

SONICBOOST

Established Member
VBAZ: How can i become a member of the Motor City Terminators?? And what all is it you guys do??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations!! And yes, change your screen name! LOL!

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: :rockon: Congrats great color. What color int.? If its parchment you have one of 23.

Users who are viewing this thread