Just bought myself a pocket bike!

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
I saw the thread about pocket bikes on the road side section, and the thread about the weekend toys....just added another toy for the weekend.....I just bought a 49cc boreem pocket bike from my neighbor.....he bought 2 from the manufacturer last week, got shipped last night, sold it this morning :) if i didnt take my little brother to saturday school, i would have never seen this bike.....

**ill be adding more pics after i get back from work!

bike.gif

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
HAHA, those things are awesome! Neal and i saw one at a mall in roanoke a year or so ago, and they were riding in traffic, even on the higway!

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
not street legal....but might as well take it....cus it can go about 50MPH....redline is at 60MPH....ill take a pic of the speedo later...:)

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
well, i think these might have been different, or modified or something, because they were weaving in and out of 65mph traffic with little to no trouble. Either way, congrats on a cool find and buy:beer: :rockon:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
50 mph .....no......40 maxed out....yes

I have the same bike just in yellow (i like the custom paint job by the way)
I am taking her into the shop tommorow to custom fabricate a small turbo......plus port and polish the head....and bore it out..

and by the way.....check your screws!!....the bike rattles so much that they just keep comming loose and I lose em...

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
i was going to buy one for my week end toy but i heard alot of bad things about them and i baought some things for my carinstead.

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
ryu583.....yah thats how fast ive gotten that thing so far.....the guy who sold me the bike said his other one can go 50....i think i need to get upgraded parts....and im goin to do the same work as your doing (except the turbo :() and get a Fatboy on this baby....if it will fit.......but yah, monday afternoon, it will be bored, ported and polished, and im goin to go to cycle west and buy a fatboy! :rockon: and all the stickers are goin to be gone! maybe ill just put in 11 in the front and 11 in the back.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S QUESTION: other brands of pocket bikes can go upto $1000...this brand is supposed to be $1000, but most online stores (mostly from Los Angeles) have it for $500. I got mine from my neighbor who is moving away to another state....brand new.....i took it out of the box this morning....and he sold it for $450 :)

http://www.rabbitscooters.com/products/115.htm $499

http://www.buyscooteronline.com/boreem-49cc-gas-scooter.html $550

And you can also check out ebay.....sometimes they go as low as $200! but ebay and scam go together like t*tt**s and beer :) only T and B are good when you get it, while scams are bad if you get it!

Last edited:

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
whistler and ryu.....does your throttle have a big "play" on it??? mine does....i have to wrap my hand all the way around and turn it all the way around just have it going....did you guys change the play of the throttle??? i know you can do that on automatic dirtbikes....but i dont see any screw on the throttle to adjust the play :??:

oh yah....how much is that turbo goin to set you back??? i want this thing to have a good kick!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
heh get a horizontal shaft engine like a honda or something and just bolt it in get like a 7HP model or somethin even kawasaki makes engines i got em on out commercial mowers(Scag). they got alotta power in em heh i can to burn outs with out walk behind in 5th lolit'll do 0-15 in like 1 second lol

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
Originally posted by ragshockey88
nice bike but the ricer in the back has gotta go

LOL....thats not mine...its my big bros ride.....and i dont consider it rice....just because its a mitsu and has 2 stickers of NITTO (his sponsor) doesnt mean its rice....:shrug: no pun intended but i bet you that rice will go in circles around your GT and still burn you (if that is humanly possible :shrug: hahahahha) ....dont know just a thought....and again...no pun intended :) and I am not baggin your GT, as a matter of fact im getting one within the next 2 months....:)

Shit i HATE ricers too......but i actually like his car.......no body kit no nonsense crap....its all engine work...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread