Just bought Borla stingers catback, and SLP catted X

robs1280

Cruiser-Head
Established Member
Well, finally going to have a nice sounding cobra.. I know it is an interesting combo to say the least, but I was wondering if any one had any suggestions or opinions..?Or what to expect...? Better yet, any one else have this combo..?

djtyau

Established Member
It is going to be loud. Plain and simple. I had the UPR catted x and I am sure it is similar to the SLP version. I loved it, but my neighbors didn't.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
SLP makes awesome X pipes and there cats flow better than most on the market from what I gather. I am running Borla stingers on a catted X pipe and it sounds great to me. All together you have a very nice high quality kick ass exhaust setup. :thumbsup:

spray175

Established Member
I had a catted X with my lm1's and it was just too loud for me. Borlas are alittle more deeper than slp though so it might sound pretty mean. Post a sound clip up.

robs1280

Cruiser-Head
Established Member
Thanks for the input guys.. I just got my 03 about a month ago, and it desperately needs an exhaust.. I had a 04 cobra competition orange, bought it brand new, and sold it 2 years later...I regreted every single day afterwards... Now I am back with another terminator...This one is going to be a mean son of b!@%$... I will definitley post video and sound clips..Parts got shipped form summit today, although I won't have any free time to install untill saturday....Thanks:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread