20170416_112440.jpg

20170415_193039.jpg

20170416_112528.jpg

20170416_112506.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, that is a killer looking car Todd! Gorgeous.
If I'm not mistaken here, you bought the car from an older man in Texas after your 2015 GT PP was totaled, correct?
Unless, you're a different Todd. (The screen name looks familiar.)

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Hey man! Those were the good old days at MPH and their forum. I see is back at the tuning business and turning out some serious HP on the Dodge front.

Your GT500 looks awesome. Hope you've been well, too.

Thanks, your car looks great as well! Nice choice in color, of course!

I'm doing well. Still in the mustang game, even though I'm not doing any crazy high hp builds or anything like that. Just keeping it simple and fun. Hopefully you'll enjoy yours as much.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great! Love the Roush side splitters. You need the front '13-14 specific front lower splitters to complete the look.
I'd do a cat less mid pipe before swapping mufflers. Stock mufflers are great actually.
-J

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I am just in love with this car. Talk about a head turner and question generating car. WOW. This is that car.

I just bought the Corsa Sport axle back from Weir Racing. Should arrive on Tuesday. Can't wait to get it installed.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Got the car dynoed Wednesday evening.

Here is the video. Numbers are at the end of the video. I'm very happy with the numbers, too. This same dyno had my '15 GTPP at 450/370 with Sniper, catless headers, catback, e85 tune and CAI.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Got the car dynoed Wednesday evening.

Here is the video. Numbers are at the end of the video. I'm very happy with the numbers, too. This same dyno had my '15 GTPP at 450/370 with Sniper, catless headers, catback, e85 tune and CAI.

Good base numbers.

Where is that Tuning shop located? Are you in N.C?

I made roughy the same numbers stock but with JLT, Tune from Pro Dyno, Lethal X pipe with 3.73 Gears, bumped to 664rwhp and 650tq.
Im holding off on pulley swap, it doesnt hook at all now until some tire upgrades.

Enjoy that beast, awesome looking car.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You bastard!

Nice buy!! Second best color. Lol...

Looking good!

How are you liking the MPSS tires? How is traction on WOT in 2nd?

Congrats!

Jam421

Jam421
Established Member
+1 On the Corsa. I have the chambered but straight thru Corsa Sports. You can look thru them like a telescope:)->). Not raspy, very mellow but deep at idle, awesome low level, no drone in my vert on highway cruise and ROAR at WOT. +1 to Clemsen on the nice Tips ! If you're in an area not requiring emissions I imagine it's way less expensive to ditch the cats and stay with stock axlebacks. I got 22rwhp from AM headers, Hi-Flo Cats , H-Pipe. That seems to be the norm gain with that set up. Sound is for the listener. Before headers I had a JBA X-Pipe but preferred the deeper muscle sound of the H-pipe when I went headers.

Users who are viewing this thread