Just blew my motor :(

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I'm going with a MMR longblock when work picks back up. I will get a bud or someone good to install it for me.

I guess the tune didnt work out so well for you :(

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
DMP FTW, wms doesn't build engines, they sell them but do not build them

Who cares if they don't build their engines in house? They still offer and supply quality built engines to the community. I think L&M (which is who WMS uses to manufacture their engines) have a pretty good reputation for being engine builders. IIRC, LFP doesn't build the engine's that they sell either. Why should somebody looking for a built engine be limited to who they have around them or to whomever is an SV on one particular website? Just because somebody pays a website to be an SV does not mean that they are the best option for every person that is on that site.

**Legal Disclaimer** I listed DMP first in my post due to the fact that they are an SV here.

As a customer, I am more than happy with my WMS purchase.

BTW Travis.... This time, you can bet your ass I am.

Last edited:

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
Was your tune on the ragged edge? Mods?

This was on my street tune with 5#, jlp intake, singleblade, catback, mafia, and tune which made 380. Without the tune I was able to do the same things but slower. With more power I guess I was on borrowed time. Id love to really know what the hell happened though.

Users who are viewing this thread