CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you! Agreed they are OZ Racing wheels

Thank you sir!

Agreed! I love it!
I had OZ Racing wheels on my old '94 Callaway Camaro. I loved them.

You have a really awesome '97 Viper. Is that the original factory paint? If so, it looks really good.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Definitely a small world. I just take it out through the canyons on the weekends for the most part. I haven't found the car scene out here just yet.

The car scene here is small I'm sure compared to what you're used to. I kinda fell out of the scene a bit in the last few years or so since basically all the car forums became Facebook exclusive and I don't participate on Facebook. If you're on Facebook I could point you in the direction of 2 good groups that you could get your feet wet with.

Or you could always brave Washington BLVD in Ogden. There are usually a lot of cars cruising between 2nd and 36th street Friday and Saturday nights. It's mostly imports but there are a few muscle cars enthusiasts that venture out.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I had OZ Racing wheels on my old '94 Callaway Camaro. I loved them.

You have a really awesome '97 Viper. Is that the original factory paint? If so, it looks really good.

They make some awesome wheels.

Yes it is the original factory paint, I try to take good care of it. Only two defects I can think of, the only one that really annoys me is a damn bubble in the paint on the hood. It is really hard to see unless in the right light, but I know it is there lol.

Thank you!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
They make some awesome wheels.

Yes it is the original factory paint, I try to take good care of it. Only two defects I can think of, the only one that really annoys me is a damn bubble in the paint on the hood. It is really hard to see unless in the right light, but I know it is there lol.

Thank you!

Yes I do have a Facebook, although I rarely use it. I would appreciate the groups, and I'll definitely have to check out washington blvd. I've seen some sweet cars on Riverdale road and occasionally around town.

trxcobra

Established Member
Awesome GTS. My brother picked up an '02 this year that has turned out to be a real headache/moneypit unfortunately. This has always been one of my favorite cars. Those wheels look great!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Awesome GTS. My brother picked up an '02 this year that has turned out to be a real headache/moneypit unfortunately. This has always been one of my favorite cars. Those wheels look great!

Ouch that is a real bummer. Generally these cars are pretty bullet proof and so far I haven't had any issues with mine what so ever.

68gtscode

Established Member
Very nice Viper GTS, one of the best looking and iconic cars out there. On a side note, I'm surprised that your winters in Utah are bad enough to make you put your cars away for the whole season. I'm originally from NM, and between storms it can be very nice, albeit cold. That said, they sand the roads out west in winter...

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Very nice Viper GTS, one of the best looking and iconic cars out there. On a side note, I'm surprised that your winters in Utah are bad enough to make you put your cars away for the whole season. I'm originally from NM, and between storms it can be very nice, albeit cold. That said, they salt the roads out west in winter...

FIFY

The salt is the main reason people will put their nice cars away in the winter here.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Very nice Viper GTS, one of the best looking and iconic cars out there. On a side note, I'm surprised that your winters in Utah are bad enough to make you put your cars away for the whole season. I'm originally from NM, and between storms it can be very nice, albeit cold. That said, they sand the roads out west in winter...

Yeah the main reason for putting it away is the Salt. They salt the roads heavily during the winter season.

68gtscode

Established Member
I had no idea that they salt the roads in Utah... I always though this was a NE thing! With that in mind, I also wouldn't think about driving my cars in the winter!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I had no idea that they salt the roads in Utah... I always though this was a NE thing! With that in mind, I also wouldn't think about driving my cars in the winter!

The Raptor and Jeep will still be on road during winter. But they will get a pressure wash on the undercarriage after each storm.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Is the hood open in the pictures? Looks like a big gap between the hood/lower fender.

No it is closed. The fitment of the hoods on these cars isn't the best unfortunately. I need to adjust it. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread