Just a few pics

CobraBallz97

Established Member
No great scenery, dirty car, and shitty camera...but wanted to post a few pics anyway :beer: I played around with some effects in PhotoBucket. I think some came out pretty cool. Enjoy
100_0746-1.jpg

100_0747-1.jpg

100_0752-1.jpg

100_0751-1.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_0753.jpg

100_0748-1.jpg

100_0753-1.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0746-2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics! My favorite is the second to last photo. Same one you have in your signature.

Love the side exhaust by the way!

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys!! I appreciate them :beer: Hey Geoff, are there any local car shows or get togethers that you know of?

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
Every Saturday night they meet at the Applebee's parking lot at Airport and Pine Ridge at like 8 in Naples. Then from there they usually hit Fort Myers. Like costco or the cell phone store near by, i think there on Daniels Parkway... I forget where they go, i haven't went in a while, too many cops for my taste. Most people here just want to talk sh**, not race. But i could be wrong i've only been here 2 years. You know of anything good?

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Every Saturday night they meet at the Applebee's parking lot at Airport and Pine Ridge at like 8 in Naples. Then from there they usually hit Fort Myers. Like costco or the cell phone store near by, i think there on Daniels Parkway... I forget where they go, i haven't went in a while, too many cops for my taste. Most people here just want to talk sh**, not race. But i could be wrong i've only been here 2 years. You know of anything good?

I really don't know of anything around there, I'm relatively new to the area, been in FL for two years and Ft Myers for only one. Plus, I just got back into a Cobra a few months ago after selling my black one two years ago. I wanted to go to the 1/8th mile track my the Immokkalee Airport. Have you been there?

Users who are viewing this thread