Jus Gott......

GTdriver94

03 Mach 1
Established Member
Dont get me wrong i agree 100% like i said though maybe $ was tight and he was wanting a good way to change the cars look up a bit.

Ricer? Hardly. He liked the wheels and felt they were an upgrade. Its his car. NOt everyone can afford bullits, fr500s, saleens ccw.

Thanks man thats exactly what i was wanting something different, i dint wannt be like all the other mustangs and have the same wheels im jus tryin to set my apart from all the rest:beer:

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
Dont get me wrong i agree 100% like i said though maybe $ was tight and he was wanting a good way to change the cars look up a bit.

Ricer? Hardly. He liked the wheels and felt they were an upgrade. Its his car. NOt everyone can afford bullits, fr500s, saleens ccw.

stockers were fine, if you want to be different , dont buy a mustang to start with.

It is his car, and he posted it on a public forum for all to see,.(i shared my opinion) not like im screaming for him to change it or die, jeez

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
stockers were fine, if you want to be different , dont buy a mustang to start with.

It is his car, and he posted it on a public forum for all to see,.(i shared my opinion) not like im screaming for him to change it or die, jeez

Horrible logic. You should try sharing your opinion nicely instead of being a jerk about it.

AintShePurty

Established Member
you poor dude....if you havnt learned yet, theres only several accepted wheel choices on this site. THOSE......are mos-def not one of them. Do yourself a favor and call the fire department. FLAMED YOU WILL BE

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Give the car a good detail, then that might change my thoughts on the wheels. Drop the car a little to lose the 4x4 look.

Last edited:

NVR_LFT

OTW racing
Established Member
Looks fine to me..... And to all of those who pretty much bash on this poor guy, why don't you have the balls to post a picture of your own ride along with the bashing opinion of this guys car. Affraid we will start bashing on yours as well???

61mmstang94

Established Member
Looks fine to me..... And to all of those who pretty much bash on this poor guy, why don't you have the balls to post a picture of your own ride along with the bashing opinion of this guys car. Affraid we will start bashing on yours as well???

Most of us have and even hen people have bad things to say I don't take it personally because we all have different taste and it doesn't hurt my feelings.

If the guy didn't want opinions he wouldn't have posted it. But he did, and people gave their opinions. :thumbsup:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member

Give it your best shot pal.

ScannedImage-48.gif

Users who are viewing this thread