Jus Gott......

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Some of yall are harsh.

I dont like the wheels, but maybe thats all his income can allow for now. At least he has a Mustang and is trying to mod it. Give the guy some slack.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Everything is wrong with that picture brother, sorry... :(

The wheels on both cars, the black gas cap, the taillights, grill, and license plate frame on the Z, the nice red mustang all dirty and even with a box sitting on top of it... :(

CobraJay

Established Member
Their not too bad...i bet they look good when your driving. That Z is Fugly and I was Z owner b4 lol

61mmstang94

Established Member
Some of yall are harsh.

I dont like the wheels, but maybe thats all his income can allow for now. At least he has a Mustang and is trying to mod it. Give the guy some slack.

If $ was a serious issue then the stockers were free and about a million times better looking. :shrug:

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
Some of yall are harsh.

instead being a typical ricer who buys the cheapest crap instead of saving , then yes,

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Dude don't listen to some of the responses, slam it and the wheels would look a lot better… Not my favorite choice in wheels but congrats!

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
Gratz on the new rims! I bet you're already looking for springs, so which are you gonna go with? Eibach?

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
to each their own but:

kill-it-with-fire.jpeg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
If $ was a serious issue then the stockers were free and about a million times better looking. :shrug:
Dont get me wrong i agree 100% like i said though maybe $ was tight and he was wanting a good way to change the cars look up a bit.
instead being a typical ricer who buys the cheapest crap instead of saving , then yes,

Ricer? Hardly. He liked the wheels and felt they were an upgrade. Its his car. NOt everyone can afford bullits, fr500s, saleens ccw.

layzie

Established Member
Hey bud the wheels are not my taste either but they are not BAD at all. I agree that when you lower the car the wheels will look even better than they do now.

The wheels with the studs in them also compliment your gas cap well & above all it is a new look for a mustang that will set you apart from the rest. I would recommend some TLC on your exhaust next time you are out washing your vehicle to make it shine again =)

Nice ride man, Have fun showing off those new wheels!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread