June 10,11,12 Ark plans....

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
yeah, i love the gunmetal ones, couldn't find them on ebay. so you guys are meeting up off of warden by northpoint! I am definitely in. I will leave the tourney early. I got put into Championship Flight and I don't plan on recieving a prize. So during lunch, I will make my way other there. Does anyone else have a Valentine 1? I hate arkansas cops, well troopers.

bryan

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I have a cobra dec......it works good so far.....

Hey jake I was looking on e bay at the bullets....If you do get new wheels get the 10.5 rears......with the 9 fronts...man that would look sick....some 315s tucked under the back wow......

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
JR-S3 -- you got any pictures of that Roush Stage 3 you could post?

I don't, but my buddy jon and I are swapping his tranny out tonight, i just finished putting the old input shaft on the new one. kid bought a fox body t-5 for his sn-95 cobra. so its 5/8 shorter than his. we are doing a how to on the transmission, so i will take a few snaps of the car and put it on here tonight. Its a sport w/o the side exhaust and my neighbor thought it would be cool to support his weight on my spoiler so it snapped in half, so i have holes in the back right now. but its got the power, brakes and fascia.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I think i would hand out a arss beating for some one sitting on my car.............unless it was a hottie and a piece of tail was in it...........then i would think about real hard...

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
I have a cobra dec......it works good so far.....

Hey jake I was looking on e bay at the bullets....If you do get new wheels get the 10.5 rears......with the 9 fronts...man that would look sick....some 315s tucked under the back wow......

Think my 245's would look ok on the front, and then get some wider ones on the rear? Dont they make a 285 or 295 though. 315 would be a little much. :lol:

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
I think i would hand out a arss beating for some one sitting on my car.............unless it was a hottie and a piece of tail was in it...........then i would think about real hard...

worse it was my neighbor with an 03' Cobra that has no clue about cars and he was leaning on it while i was underneath putting new primary o2's on the car. but the replacement is on the way, although i kinda like the look of no spoiler.

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
DSGMach said:
If your going to do a cam you'd might as well do heads too. Here's the setup I was going to go with when I had my GT:http://sites.reachtheworld.tv/waterNew/default.asp?T=505244&DID=1225

there's a guy that post on here named hassain or hassen. He has a 2v GT with vt heads and cams, if you can get boost, go that route. You will be happier than spending a bunch of cash for 45-60 hp. it was just saddening to see what his car did with all that money into it. no offense to him. It was a quick car, just boost would be the way to go.

bryan

295s they do make and would look just right on the car. 315s is too much money for a tire driven on everyday.

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I just looked at tires.com and tire rack......I found some 285/40/17 for @ 160 a piece
Then i found some 315/35/17 for @ 110 a piece...nothing in a 295 for a mustang.......go with a 315

As long as it tucks you can never have to much tire.......Hell a viper is running a 345 30 19.......fat meats.... :D :eek:

Last edited:

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
that's very true. it will look beastly with 315s on the rear. When i am at the track i love my 315 m/t et's on my cragars.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
JR-S3 said:
there's a guy that post on here named hassain or hassen. He has a 2v GT with vt heads and cams, if you can get boost, go that route. You will be happier than spending a bunch of cash for 45-60 hp. it was just saddening to see what his car did with all that money into it. no offense to him. It was a quick car, just boost would be the way to go.

bryan

295s they do make and would look just right on the car. 315s is too much money for a tire driven on everyday.

Thanks for your imput. That makes perfect sense to me. I'm kind of ignorent when it comes to building up horsepower. lol :poke: so I always appreciate any advice offered.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:

I had arss on the hood of my car b4....does that count for anything? :rockon: :lol: :banana: :pepper:

DSGMach

Mach-oholic
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Thanks for your imput. That makes perfect sense to me. I'm kind of ignorent when it comes to building up horsepower. lol :poke: so I always appreciate any advice offered.

Do a search for Project Ice Box. It was a project done by Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. It was a GT with Patriot Performance heads and cam, vortech blower w/ aftercooler and some other stuff. I think it was making almost 700 hp. It is a pretty mean GT. You could probably get some ideas of what you want to do from it.

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
DSGMach said:
Do a search for Project Ice Box. It was a project done by Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. It was a GT with Patriot Performance heads and cam, vortech blower w/ aftercooler and some other stuff. I think it was making almost 700 hp. It is a pretty mean GT. You could probably get some ideas of what you want to do from it.

He is right. Sit down and just think what you want to put down on the dyno, or on paper at the track. Then just research the mods neccessary to get there, and also never forget reliability because its worthless if its a 12 second car for a day, then a ford shop spokescar the next.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
You guys should drop by west LR Saturday night around 9-10ish, there's usually quite a few cars and bikes out near Shell on W.Markham/Chenal.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
poisnous99 said:
Does anyone who is cruisin to Heber Springs Sat. have a g-tech performance meter or access to one?

I have a friend that has let me use his before. I will check with him and see if he can let me use it again. I will be there for the cruise on Saturday.

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
does anyone have a cell phone number that i can get so i can call on saturday or friday night?

poisnous99

New SVT Poster
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I have a friend that has let me use his before. I will check with him and see if he can let me use it again. I will be there for the cruise on Saturday.

Thanks man. I'm gonna try my best to be there Sat, Ol' Lady is working so I should be able to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread