June 10,11,12 Ark plans....

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Sorry about that. I had a moment. Can we eat at Cafe Clazier or whatever its called. Travis, make sure Christian wears enough clothes so we can eat at a decent place. :D :fart:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Sorry about that. I had a moment. Can we eat at Cafe Clazier or whatever its called. Travis, make sure Christian wears enough clothes so we can eat at a decent place. :D :fart:

No problem. I got the clothes on tap. I went out and rented that tuxedo that Napolean wore to the dance. Its pimped out to the max.
:xpl: :rockon:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member

poisnous99

New SVT Poster
Established Member
jdrake19 said:

It all depends if you want a show car or a go car. I would go for option #4

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
poisnous99 said:
check out www.cafeklaser.com i guess thats the place you're talking about.

Thats IT!!! Thanks, i already know what i'm gonna order :rockon:

And i really need input on THOSE wheels. #1-3. After i (leslie) gets new wheels i'll sell my bullitts and save up for a Nitrous kit. :thumbsup:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I agree. # 1 would look pretty sweet on the car. I can't say that I have ever seen any like it around here. Post it up in the photo buffet and see if someone can co a photoshop pic for you. I'm sure some people there could give you their opinion too, but we all know that Cheyenne's opinion is the only one that matters.

*whispers under breath* -- Cheyenne's such a whore

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
For show I like the white bullets.....but for go fet the white cobras...they are wider and will fit a wider tire and look better........Hey and just because Im easy dosent make me a whore.....

DSGMach

Mach-oholic
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=43958&item=7979586577&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

but then again, Option number four looks bad arssssss......Yesssss...
I'm currently considering cam swap in mine after the gears and the tuner. Does anybody know anything about changing them out?

What do you guys think? http://www.modulardepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=31
yes, no, leave it alone?

If your going to do a cam you'd might as well do heads too. Here's the setup I was going to go with when I had my GT:http://sites.reachtheworld.tv/waterNew/default.asp?T=505244&DID=1225

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I agree with above with as many miles as your car has take the heads of get them ported/polished ....new springs,valves and cams......looking at @ 1500-2000.......Yeah

Hey those heads from above are nice god price to .....you can sell yours to recoupe some of the cost

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Thats kind of what I was thinking. It didn't seem like to steep of a price at all IMO.

haha..."give the car head"

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
DSGMach said:

Those yellow ones... :xpl: They would look good on your car though :shrug: :lol1:

I dont like the cobra r's at all really.

I dont think i have the balls to get white wheels. I'll prolly just get those chrome 03 cobras. :beer:

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
If you go with the cobra wheels you will need a bigger tire.....275/40/17.....the 245/45/17 that are on your car will not look right.....And it will drive like ass.....Just a little info for ya

I think the white bullets would look hot..... :fm:

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
We are meeting at the old wal-mart/best buy in sherwood at 100.....And those wheels are 10th anniv. cobra wheels.......they have gun metal spokes on the cobras.....I have never seen a silver set.....I like those.....There is a orange Mach 1 in benton that has the gun metal set....it looks good.....the car has been lowered @2 inches....

Users who are viewing this thread