JPC Tuning Koolaid?!?! Indeed....

Ratchet

Established Member
Just like to give a shout out to Justin, Aaron, Eric and the tuner Kevin for all the hard work and customer service in getting my Boss intake tune dialed in. They worked thru a couple sets of datalogs to make sure everything was right. The 3rd revision in is badass.... The drivability is great, don't notice any Tq loss down low and she pulls hard thru the gears. Also seems as though I might be getting even better gas mileage than before when I had the stock intake on there... I'll have to drive it more to find out for sure. :beer:

All in all very impressed considering I am a hard person to please tune wise. Can't wait to get to the track and work on the other part... driving. lol :beer:

If you guys are thinking about what tuner to try, give JPC a call... their tune starts at $200 and I paid $50 more for the boss revision... best $250 I have spent on the car yet IMO. :beer:

Ratchet

Established Member

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
My car is being tuned by JPC as well. The customer service over there is excellent.

Ratchet

Established Member
you will always beat me at the track, i cant drive... 50-120mph lets do it, ill bring my gopro :banana:

Track is the only place I'll play with another car... you get caught.. your car goes up for auction. I'm not losing my car... haha:beer:

WildOne12

Established Member
JPC did the Dyno Tune on my car & I have been very happy with the way it runs... Still working on the Driver Mod! Justin & Crew have done all the Mods on my car and the quality of the work out of there shop is top notch!

I did some research before going with JPC over another local shop that fields a lot of really fast cars however the looks of there shop & reputation just didn't add up for me... Great customer service & a clean operation are a plus at JPC.

On the Driver Mod I was able to make it to JPC's track day last Sunday... the weather did not want to cooperate & on my first pass down the track the girl next to me got all out of shape into my lane then backed the car into the wall.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I will have feedback on my JPC tune in the coming week. Just got my final revision today, so ill upload it this weekend and see how it works next week. :D

BTrinanes

Established Member
+1000 such a great crew over there at JPC.. Fixed my heap of issues with top notch customer service!:banana:

darreng505

Established Member
Definitely a talented and great crew over there.
I haven't gotten tuned from them yet, but probably will soon.
I bought my magnum kit from there among other things.

Service is always responsive and helpful. Top notch!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Thanks Guys!!

We take tuning and customer service very serious!!

Any one thinking about a tune or anything for that matter dont be afraid to shoot me a PM.

Thanks again everyone we value each and every one of you as customers!

Last edited:

ridenfish39

Established Member
Good to hear the positive feedback about JPC. I have bama tunes using the Intune and I'm gonna try out JPC soon to see if theres a difference.

poof100

Established Member
+1000 such a great crew over there at JPC.. Fixed my heap of issues with top notch customer service!:banana:

Saw your car in the shop on Wed when I dropped my Boss off for a whole bucket of goodies, including their Turbo kit. Your ride is pretty badass!

I've been around the Performance industry a long time and JPC's operation is probably one if not the best shop I've ever seen, along with great customer service etc. As busy as that whole shop is, especially Justin, he took the time to answer all of my questions and be honest about what would work and what parts not to waste my money on etc.

Can't wait to get the car back with all of JPC's magic! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread