JPC Tial Bypass review

Tx5.0

Established Member
Well my package arrived today via UPS and I started the install right away!

Box wasn't damaged and the pipe was well packed.
IMG_0241_zps2be4b589.jpg

Here is a shot of the welding.
IMG_0247_zps6b9569d9.jpg

This is the inside of the pipe.
IMG_0248_zpsd9e300fa.jpg

Pipes side by side. As you can see the JPC pipe is a bit larger then the Vortech. I had to adjust other pipes to get this one to fit so it may be a hit or miss with your install... No biggie though.
IMG_0251_zps9f39823d.jpg

IMG_0252_zps4b5e749a.jpg

I had to cut more of the shroud underneath since the Tial is pretty big, but nothing that 20 seconds of dremel use can't solve.

Now would I buy this part over again? Damn straight I would! It literally dwarfs the sound of the Vortech bypass and sounds good while cruising and when you let off from WOT. It is pretty loud but I like it.

I ordered over the phone and asked for the block off plate as well. I don't think the guy heard me say that I wanted it since it didn't show up, so I'am running the Vortech and Tial bypass'. Not upset about not getting the plate since it sounds very good to me.

Happy with it and well worth the coin!

Here is a video of before and after.

http://youtu.be/hIvgjqZrkyc

Last edited:

Tx5.0

Established Member
Any idea how hard the stock bypass valve is to remove?

Its really easy. I think like 2 bolts holding it in. Mine is still on... Just used a T fitting in the Vortech vacuum line.

My cheap ass camera does this no justice since it can't pick up on the full sound. Sounds so much better.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I really hate the sound of the stock by pass especially the fluttering sound part throttle, sounds like a choo choo train under my hood. I'm gonna get the block off plate, all i want to hear is the tial. I don't know if paxton and vortech use the same bpv but im getting rid of mine soon! I think the pipe being larger then your original has to do with the paxton part is bigger but i could be wrong!

pohnjarker

Established Member
the Paxton and Vortech use the same bpv. its basically the same kit minus the head unit.

that sounds sweet, cant wait to get home and get mine ordered up and put on, that's badass

mustang_guy

Established Member
Its really easy. I think like 2 bolts holding it in. Mine is still on... Just used a T fitting in the Vortech vacuum line.

My cheap ass camera does this no justice since it can't pick up on the full sound. Sounds so much better.

I'm sure it's easy to unbolt but I think a pain in the ass to get to

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah i just ordered mine with the blockoff plate they said its a pretty straightforward removal it just looks like the 2 bolts are in a tight area. If you can see the bolts you can get to them! Mine ships monday!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Well my package arrived today via UPS and I started the install right away!

Box wasn't damaged and the pipe was well packed.
IMG_0241_zps2be4b589.jpg

Here is a shot of the welding.
IMG_0247_zps6b9569d9.jpg

This is the inside of the pipe.
IMG_0248_zpsd9e300fa.jpg

Pipes side by side. As you can see the JPC pipe is a bit larger then the Vortech. I had to adjust other pipes to get this one to fit so it may be a hit or miss with your install... No biggie though.
IMG_0251_zps9f39823d.jpg

IMG_0252_zps4b5e749a.jpg

I had to cut more of the shroud underneath since the Tial is pretty big, but nothing that 20 seconds of dremel use can't solve.

Now would I buy this part over again? Damn straight I would! It literally dwarfs the sound of the Vortech bypass and sounds good while cruising and when you let off from WOT. It is pretty loud but I like it.

I ordered over the phone and asked for the block off plate as well. I don't think the guy heard me say that I wanted it since it didn't show up, so I'am running the Vortech and Tial bypass'. Not upset about not getting the plate since it sounds very good to me.

Happy with it and well worth the coin!

Here is a video of before and after.

5.0 Tial bypass valve - YouTube

Hey Buddy im Glad your happy with it and im sorry if you wanted the Block off and Didnt get it. Hit me up and i will get one down to you asap!!

Users who are viewing this thread