JPC Budget E85 fuel system install pics 2014 Mustang GT

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I also have these pictures in my main build thread but thought I would put them here to. I hope the is helps some one out with more pictures.
Thanks again to sam cb900f for answering all my questions and Aaron at JPC.

a couple of things to start the fuel ring removal tool that I show to me is a must you still need a lot of torque with it.The fuel line there is also in a clip to the chassis between the fuel tank and chassis there is a picture of that too. The k member bolts must be loosened to get the plastic cover off as well. I also had to put a 36" pipe on my 14" breaker bar to snap the fuel ring back into place there is a picture for that too. Maybe I was nervous about torquing it too hard with just the breaker bar the added leverage made it easy.

parts
disregard the MMR OPG and Timing sprocket in the corner that is my next project
QD4L2vd.jpg

pUHOXY7.jpg

KZqCjVH.jpg

fuel ring removal tool on Amazon
ePEuq8B.jpg

WC2hMBp.jpg

sCoLFRC.jpg

Have to cut a slot in the metal to get the fuel ring out.
LBhqocc.jpg

remove fuel sender from factory unit
VQXPxNB.jpg

9ewd3Lo.jpg

1jv2qH9.jpg

4r3Llje.jpg

had to use pipe and breaker bar to snap back in
jJW0KaR.jpg

mounting fuse relay box behind rear seat
sB1Yy4h.jpg

9R6zI28.jpg

unipOY4.jpg

factory fuel lines by tank remove this plastic piece
8z5Pl0a.jpg

wtEs8yK.jpg

zjF0x4P.jpg

had to loosen k memeber
4k53l75.jpg

removing line by tank
QY4aJ0Q.jpg

use a flat blade screwdriver to pry fuel line from clip
NcKYZSc.jpg

Da42opk.jpg

picture of plug in trunk connected to my VMP PNP BAP connector ( remove the PNP BAP of course)
yfdtovh.jpg

connect green relay wires to violet wire on connector in trunk
XrHiOGb.jpg

6Ajg0tE.jpg

5SO3ntp.jpg

fuel filter and fuel regulator
pgrt5Qw.jpg

added fuel cut off switch just used the ground relay wires and ground them after the switch in the console
N7LCDzy.jpg

new and old fuel lines the new feed line is 8n
also the new lines are Goodyear not the Starlite lines that could smell I have no odor at all

FcAfvZr.jpg

PU9Yomb.jpg

m0ObmkD.jpg

GoW0pGz.jpg

bought 3/4 and 5/8 clamps from Home Depot for mounting
iCVgtIJ.jpg

GTsvFni.jpg

ZbETpTL.jpg

pBijYXG.jpg

yFpjNIW.jpg

9XOx4zr.jpg

mElIR8R.jpg

0IBXsiP.jpg

set to 56 psi per Justin @ VMP
B1RWFJX.jpg

oKSmBg2.jpg

another cool tool i bought was the Milwaukee M12 combo kit drill/impact/ and 3/8 ratchet the 3/8 ratchet is awesome once the bolts are loose
it speeds things up when removing a lot of bolts.
I also forgot to mention running the power line to the back you run it on the passenger side. I had already done that for the car stereo amplifier that I added. You do have to take the passenger wheel off and remove the inner wheel well liner to get to the grommet.

Last edited:

SGcoyote

Established Member
Very nice, do you completely remove the factory lines? I got my JPC 1400 whp fuel system, with ID 1000's coming

SGcoyote

Established Member
I'm near the WI MN border about a hour from the twin cities.

In one of the pictures it looks like the stock hard lines are still their, maybe break lines?

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I'm near the WI MN border about a hour from the twin cities.

In one of the pictures it looks like the stock hard lines are still their, maybe break lines?

only the small line marked fuel you remove. The other line the bigger one I think is the vent line for the gas tank.
What supercharger/turbo are you running? Are you using E85?.

SGcoyote

Established Member
Oh its just a baby turbo,
432ae32e6edbcc0a56e529f7a4d7f746.jpg
yeah pretty good gains from e85 for me its more to have something to grow into and for a piece of mind with the stock motor, I went with their 1400whp e85 safe kit. How do you like the goodyear hoses?

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I think the hoses are fine. I do not have any smell from them like the starlite ones I heard have. They seem fine. I have only had it on for a week but I do not see any problem with it. I am pretty much maxxed out with a stock motor. I heard you really don't want to go much above 700 rwhp with a stock block. I am adding the MMR OPG , Timing and ati balancer more for safety. I still probably am pushing it .

SGcoyote

Established Member
That's good to know, yeah I'm shooting for about 675, got TSS billet OPG's, fuel system, ID 1000's and my kid turbo

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I am hoping for 680 - 700 rwhp We'll see I am pretty happy with it now. Have to data log yet with the new fuel system

SGcoyote

Established Member
That sounds like fun! I thought about going the VMP route but after riding in my buddy's TT Coyote its hard to not go turbo

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I just finished installing this same fuel system, and besides wanting more instructions I was happy with the result!

Users who are viewing this thread