JPC BG Break Down! 8.02@170 Turbo to the Front

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Roughly how much is left in that 76? 19psi seems relatively low. At what point is it out of it's efficiency range?

Congrats on a very successful weekend

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Roughly how much is left in that 76? 19psi seems relatively low. At what point is it out of it's efficiency range?

Congrats on a very successful weekend

i would imagine we are getting pretty close to the limit of this turbo. i think their maybe a little more in it but i you cant expect much more out of this little guy

maybe we break out some big guns soon :rockon:

My08stang

Established Member
JPC got it done for sure!! amazing the car was put together Thursday thrown into the trailer, and arrived BG early Friday, then went out and put on a hell off a show.. JPC is no joke!!

Don't be fooled this was a 7 sec a long time ago.. JB (Burcham) has taken his own car off the dyno so many times because he put his customers first, and the JPC car was always put on the back burner... JB is the Energizer Bunny and he is always at the drawing board designing something from Turbo, Exhaust, Fuel, Air Intake systems.. that my friend is hands on builder pushing the envelope to the fullest, and he can back it up too..
One thing I have learned about JPC, never call them out, cause your going to get your ass handed to you... twice in 1 day I might add...LOL

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
JPC got it done for sure!! amazing the car was put together Thursday thrown into the trailer, and arrived BG early Friday, then went out and put on a hell off a show.. JPC is no joke!!

Don't be fooled this was a 7 sec a long time ago.. JB (Burcham) has taken his own car off the dyno so many times because he put his customers first, and the JPC car was always put on the back burner... JB is the Energizer Bunny and he is always at the drawing board designing something from Turbo, Exhaust, Fuel, Air Intake systems.. that my friend is hands on builder pushing the envelope to the fullest, and he can back it up too..
One thing I have learned about JPC, never call them out, cause your going to get your ass handed to you... twice in 1 day I might add...LOL

#sleepwhenyourdead

Pretty much the way we go about things around here.

FTW is a E85 blend. In testing it has show gains of roughly 75-100rwhp on bigger power cars.

Users who are viewing this thread