Joining the 13-6 club

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Yeah, that's all I need... to be able to go from 60 - 140 even faster! I've already used my get out of jail free card. Next stop is probably 30 days. I'll do the mod this summer :rockon:

Van@RevanRacing

Now just to find some time to get the car out of storage and get to work installing all this stuff. Roads probably won't be clean enough for another 4-5 weeks so i have some time.

More props to Van and his customer service :beer:
IMG_1046_zps8e713baf.jpg

IMG_1049_zps52e8e8f2.jpg

Looking good aksvt!!

Where can i get gloss black Alcoas or a similar style wheel?? Not to hijack the thread.

By the way, looks like you have a lot of fun coming your way! Would be cool to mod a bunch of things all at once like that instead of little by little. Whole new car!

I've got a brand new set of Shelby 20 x 9 Alcoa's ready for widening and powder coating. If anybody is interested.

I'm flying to the Texas Mile right now and descending into San Antonio. :beer:

Van

GWFoos

Established Member
Nice set up. I get a kick out of the saying "it wakes the car up" about a car with 660+hp stock. We're spoiled and, potentially, probably, blind to other driver's (hp) problems. ;-)

aksvt

Established Member
Looking good aksvt!!

I've got a brand new set of Shelby 20 x 9 Alcoa's ready for widening and powder coating. If anybody is interested.

I'm flying to the Texas Mile right now and descending into San Antonio. :beer:

Van

A guy i know up here just sold his 07' and let his 20" Alcoas go with it, he sold it to buy an 08' KR that is being shipped up right now. He asked me if i knew anyone with a set of 20's as his KR comes with the 18" version so i let him know you had a set of the 20x9, maybe he will be in touch. Just FYI

Have fun at the mile, look forward to the vids! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread