Joining the 13-6 club

aksvt

Established Member
Now just to find some time to get the car out of storage and get to work installing all this stuff. Roads probably won't be clean enough for another 4-5 weeks so i have some time.

More props to Van and his customer service :beer:
IMG_1046_zps8e713baf.jpg

IMG_1049_zps52e8e8f2.jpg

ThomasL

Established Member
Where can i get gloss black Alcoas or a similar style wheel?? Not to hijack the thread.

By the way, looks like you have a lot of fun coming your way! Would be cool to mod a bunch of things all at once like that instead of little by little. Whole new car!

aksvt

Established Member
Looks like you have some work to do!

On top of this i also need to install my stealth mounted radar detector and laser jammer system. My brother also plans on stoping bye for me to install his new cams in his paxton blown GT. So many parts, so little time.:burnout:

NELCO

Established Member
WOW, Nice parts, wheels, etc................You are going to love Vans 13-6 kit. Nice to see you bought the suspension parts to round your ride out.
Nelco:beer::beer:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice, you will be surprised how much bolt ons wake the car up. Congrats

Ky GT500

Established Member
Very nice collection of mods you got going on there. You're getting ready to take your car to the next level. Enjoy!!!

aksvt

Established Member
KY GT500 is correct on all counts, springs are eibach pro kit and Toyo r888's on widened Alcoas. I went with the ATI damper because I have used them on different race motors over the years and they just work, plus it was a little cheaper too. Just going to run the 10%, using a 93 torco tune and doing both pulleys might be too much on the 93 tune.

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
It's amazing that the first picture is all it takes to get about another 100 hp out of our cars.:rockon: I'm jelly!

Users who are viewing this thread