Joing the darkside

big_huff

Established Member
Currently i have a 03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and i want to get a 03-04 cobra. Has anyone in this forum had a evo and went to a cobra? i dont know if i will be making the right choice.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
just a totally different car, alot more fun to drive....if you love tons of torque!! history of a great car, and just damn sexy baby!!!!!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
It all depends on what you want. Personally i love the way evo handles and they can be made pretty quick when modded. But these cobras are just plain monsters. YOu can spend about 1500 and you got a 450+ HP monster. If you love corners then i would stick with the evo. But like i said these terminators are :bowdown:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
" i dont know if i will be making the right choice "

Are you f-ing kidding me ?

jk....it's the right choice for sure. Do it and dont look back

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
agreed, the cobra is just an all out monster to drive, and always leaves a grin on your face. i would highly suggest it.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I always thought anyting other than the terminator was the "darkside"?

They are great cars, test drive one & see for yourself if it is a good fit for you, good luck with your search.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
MystiChrome Coupe said:
I always thought anyting other than the terminator was the "darkside"?

They are great cars, test drive one & see for yourself if it is a good fit for you, good luck with your search.

I always thought the "darkside" was going to a vette.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
well i went from an sti to a cobra and couldn't be happier. i am however, quite surprised at how the cobra handles.
as all my friends say that drive heavily modded evos, stis, supras.. the cobra is the exception to the rule - as in this car basically kicks ass in most all areas of road and track, for what it is..

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
HOLY *&$% post!
i need to kill my computer.. :eek:

re: i guess no one but da mods saw my holy multi post - 7 posts my computer managed to finagle..

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I recommend that you try to find someone in your area with an '03/'04 Cobra that would be willing to take you out for a test drive. This way you can compare how the two differ. I would expect you'll lust after the Cobra (LOL!) but who know, you might just prefer the car you're driving.

big_huff

Established Member
i test drove an 03 back when they first came out, and i loved it but i didnt have the financial backing back then like i do now. and im at the point with my evo if i want to go any further i will have to put some serious money down to get the numbers i want. And like Wishing4Cobra said you can spend 1500 and have a 450+ hp car. So i think within the next couple of months i will try to sell my evo and get myself a 03-04. Thanks for all the advice guys

Users who are viewing this thread