Joined the 700 H.P. club today thanks to the CORN!!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Congrats on the new setup Tc! :beer:
Thanks buddy!
Do you have the gss342 fuel pumps or something else? I have a 2.9 as well and wanting to do corn. Thanks!
Yes, those are what comes in the 850 hp lethal kit. 80's started to be maxed out up top so turned the fuel pressure up to cover them. I suggest 105's, that is what I will get once go cams or crusher a while down the road.

wrp

Established Member
Fabulous numbers, drink more corn

SANY0019-2.jpg

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
I picked up ~100rwhp switching over to E85 from a 91 tune. At 16.7 psi and 19.5º of timing I made the numbers in my sig on a Dynojet. The tune is now set for 22º, and I have a 3.00" pulley waiting to go on. 100% OE rotating assembly with a Whipple 2.3 and supporting mods....E85 is the shiznit!!

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Congrats! I love this fuel.

I got a few stations not far from my house!
Me too, mine is like 30 mins away but totally worth it!
I picked up ~100rwhp switching over to E85 from a 91 tune. At 16.7 psi and 19.5º of timing I made the numbers in my sig on a Dynojet. The tune is now set for 22º, and I have a 3.00" pulley waiting to go on. 100% OE rotating assembly with a Whipple 2.3 and supporting mods....E85 is the shiznit!!
Shiznit ooh yes, its like a miracle worker lol.

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Me too, mine is like 30 mins away but totally worth it!

Shiznit ooh yes, its like a miracle worker lol.

That is still a little haul! The station I use most of the time is about 5miles from my house, few other stations within a 10 or so min drive as well. :rockon:

Car was on the dyno last night! I'll have some #'s on what my setup did today! :banana:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
That is still a little haul! The station I use most of the time is about 5miles from my house, few other stations within a 10 or so min drive as well. :rockon:

Car was on the dyno last night! I'll have some #'s on what my setup did today! :banana:

50 gallon drum to fill up helps bc I only go to fill up every 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread