John Lund vs VMP tune?

Camper

Established Member
adding the basic bolt ons and looking at these 2 remote tunes. VMP offers 91,93,100 octane tunes for the same price as a single John Lund tune.

pros/cons?

lsp408

Established Member
I have heard great results from both tuners. I went with vmp because a friend of mine highly recommended Justin at vmp. Otherwise I would just do coin toss to pick which one

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Just make sure your getting dyno tuned that's more important than vmp vs lund

Camper

Established Member
im familiar with the benefits of a dyno tune. However, i trust Lund or VMP over the mustang tuners in the phoenix market.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
im familiar with the benefits of a dyno tune. However, i trust Lund or VMP over the mustang tuners in the phoenix market.

We also provide remote tuning. Find a local dyno facility and we can work with them in a session so you get the best of both worlds.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
000064_eisenhowerdollar-1977.jpg

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Send both their names to celebrity death match and wait for the outcome. (Mills lane voice) lets get it on.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I live in mesa AZ and I use VMP for my tune and couldnt be happier, I have tried the lund tune and drivability is terrible. I dynoed 547hp and 574tq. AFRs are 11.6 and timing is at 19 degrees.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For a bolt on tune, you can expect about a 3-5 day lead time. When including a power adder of any type, which requires remote data logging services, it can take a bit longer contingent on the chain of communication.

Given the work load Lund Racing is under, it's possible an email can be overlooked, but generally Lund and Ken are spot on and do a terrific job. That's why we intrust them when it comes to tuning multiple 1000+RWHP GT500's for us, let alone Jared's personal 03 Cobra equipped with a 4.0L Whipple as well.

When you purchase a Lund tune through Lethal, you get the support of both Lund Racing, and Lethal Performance. For any reason the chain of communication breaks down, we're here to help. At the end of the day, it's certainly worth it.

Any other questions, shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

2SiKGT500

Established Member
Well i run a LUND tune and i have the same set up as u and i dynoed more hp and almost the same tq. Same A/R's just alittle more timing. Is that a 93octan tune are 91?
Well I live in mesa AZ and I use VMP for my tune and couldnt be happier, I have tried the lund tune and drivability is terrible. I dynoed 547hp and 574tq. AFRs are 11.6 and timing is at 19 degrees.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Well i run a LUND tune and i have the same set up as u and i dynoed more hp and almost the same tq. Same A/R's just alittle more timing. Is that a 93octan tune are 91?
91oct the DA that day was 2200, are you in California?
O I also dynoed on a mustang dyno, I'm sure a dynojet would have put down better numbers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread