Joes TT FORD GT BRAND NEW NUMBERS WITH SPRAY!! HOLY SHEEETTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
Whats the difference between Vette owners and porupines? With the vette owner the PRICK is on the inside. No but seriously, Ive met Joe, he's a great guy, he has worked his ass off, when Joe came to this country he had nothing. Look at him now. Its amazing, this thread is about JOES GT not a DAMN ZO6. A ZO6 is a good car no doubt but this is not the place to debate it. If you can afford a GT, then buy one. Joe your car is awesome, its people like you that keep raising the bar.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
I would much rather have a C6 Z06 no offense but i like the fact that is is the best yall can all say whetever it is but when it comes down to it the vette is owning everyone on track and street i have a friend with full exhaust, cam, tune, intake, and slicks he ran 10.3 at 148! The gt spent probably $300,000 on car and set-up or more and just lost to a car with about $8,000 worth of work done its sad. Im sorry this upsets yall all i can say is if you want to win in the sports car series buy a vette!:coolman:

9 second fox = $10,000...now what shitbrick? There ain't a C6 Z on the planet thats worth Joe's gas.

At the end of the day, Joe's still driving what is now the ultimate streetcar...and has more fame with this vehicle than any other street car around.

02Lightningbolt said:
Also im not hating just stating the facts and yes believe it or not i can afford it just have to wait for the time to have access to the money and ill be buying a vette to own all the GT owners out there thinking they are top dog just like i do

:lol: :lol: :lol: :loser:

88lx351coupe

Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
I would much rather have a C6 Z06 no offense but i like the fact that is is the best yall can all say whetever it is but when it comes down to it the vette is owning everyone on track and street i have a friend with full exhaust, cam, tune, intake, and slicks he ran 10.3 at 148! The gt spent probably $300,000 on car and set-up or more and just lost to a car with about $8,000 worth of work done its sad. Im sorry this upsets yall all i can say is if you want to win in the sports car series buy a vette!:coolman:

Also im not hating just stating the facts and yes believe it or not i can afford it just have to wait for the time to have access to the money and ill be buying a vette to own all the GT owners out there thinking they are top dog just like i do in my Lightning and if you want to win in the truck series that is were ford comes
in!

I'm going to make an educated guess here and say you're under the age of 18, correct me if I'm wrong.

03DOHC

Established Member
RussZTT said:
And I want to see proof of this 148mph trap speed.
Who are you to demand anything? What does it matter? Take that question to PM and keep on topic.

Either this thread gets back on topic or people going off topic will begin to disappear from this board.

RussZTT

Established Member
03DOHC said:
Who are you to demand anything? What does it matter? Take that question to PM and keep on topic.

Either this thread gets back on topic or people going off topic will begin to disappear from this board.

Heh sorry, didn't know this board was so strict.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Wtf?

I agree with most of your points, but your telling him to go to one of the vette forums because he wasn't giving SVT products proper respect doesn't make sense. Then you turn around and put down his 93 Cobra R?:shrug: An SVT product of course. BTW 93 Cobra's were the fastest Ford vehicles in 93 so I wonder if in 10 or so years someone like you is going to tell you that you should get rid of your P.O.S. car?
Fourcam330 said:
Hey Daryl, either A) Stand along side of the highway and wait. Or B) STFU.

The bottom line with Ranger's run is that no one else will be able to duplicate it. In the hands of anyone else, running at a less than perfect track without the aid of negative DA, it's a low 11 second car at best. Regardless, I don't know anyone that wouldn't rather have a GT than a C6 Z06.

As for the fat pig Shelby, can you name another mustang that can make 600rwhp and tq reliably with the stock blower/longblock? With a 2.8L TS swap (everything else bone stock save tune) they are making 750rwhp on pump gas. I don't give a **** if it does weigh 3850lbs (coupe w/ shaker 500) it will eat most any C6 Z06--with ~600rwhp they're trapping 133+. You're also forgetting that what can be done to the GT can be done to the Shelby. Yes, TT 1000rwhp GT500s will soon be roaming the streets. Looks like it may be time to dump one of those woefully underpowered 93 Cobras for something that can not only get out of its own way, but doesn't squeak, creak, and rattle every time you drive over a sealant strip in the pavement?

In conclusion, do us all a favor and take that inferiority complex over to vetteforums where it belongs. Thanks. :beer:

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Sorry 03DOHC, I replied to a post that was on the first page, then after my reply I saw your post.

tondss

Established Member
Why Does This Car Have Over 1000 Hp And Only Doing 10s??

Black86

Established Member
tondss said:
Why Does This Car Have Over 1000 Hp And Only Doing 10s??

It didn't have anywhere near that last time they ran it on the strip as far as I know.

It did tens with just a couple bolt-ons..

Fourcam330

Established Member
Black86 said:
It didn't have anywhere near that last time they ran it on the strip as far as I know.

It did tens with just a couple bolt-ons..

10s@140+ with pulley/tune and, 75 shot, and Nitto DRs.

californiacuda

Established Member
Joe and the boys posted on another forum that they are now running 17" M&H dot radial drag tires. They should crank out some even more incredible numbers soon.

Black86

Established Member
Yes, what's the deal? It's been over 3 months since SEMA and the thing already had the turbo's on it then.

94_302

Established Member
There are some vids here at the top of page 2. For those who skip to page 2 there are some pics a little further down on page 1.

Scary Moment here

jj1987

Established Member
94_302 said:
There are some vids here at the top of page 2. For those who skip to page 2 there are some pics a little further down on page 1.

Scary Moment here

I was wondering when someone was going to post this on SVTPerformance :coolman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread