IMAG0649.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 419
  • IMAG0588.jpg
    IMAG0588.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

thebuffalo11

Established Member
What's the difference between resonator delete tube w/ a filter at the end and a jlt 123 intake..? I need a new intake around 123mm..

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
MAF housing is built into the stock air filter mounting location so regardless of what resonator delete tube you use, metered air past the MAF always stays the same. On an aftermarket larger intake, the MAF is physically mounted to the larger intake tube.

OP's parts appear to be in excellent condition. Bump for OP.

BossAnaki

Established Member
MAF housing is built into the stock air filter mounting location so regardless of what resonator delete tube you use, metered air past the MAF always stays the same. On an aftermarket larger intake, the MAF is physically mounted to the larger intake tube.

OP's parts appear to be in excellent condition. Bump for OP.

Thank you :beer:

fearthesnake

Established Member
$130 shipped for the carbon fiber res delete and buyer will have to pay the PayPal fee

BossAnaki - great looking setup, I'm not familiar with it but what size is this? Most of the times you see 123mm, 127mm, etc. What does this flow, meaning will it support upper pulley/tb swap and custom tune? FLow enough to support?

BossAnaki

Established Member
BossAnaki - great looking setup, I'm not familiar with it but what size is this? Most of the times you see 123mm, 127mm, etc. What does this flow, meaning will it support upper pulley/tb swap and custom tune? FLow enough to support?

Thank you...The stock cold air box which has the MAF molded into it from the factory is retained. This piece just replaces the stock intake resonator and does not require a tune to use. With the tube and the filter other members on this board have reported measured gains of 10-15 rwhp on a dyno without additional tuning.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Thank you...The stock cold air box which has the MAF molded into it from the factory is retained. This piece just replaces the stock intake resonator and does not require a tune to use. With the tube and the filter other members on this board have reported measured gains of 10-15 rwhp on a dyno without additional tuning.

So let me ask, I have a 2013 GT500. I'm wanting the carbon fiber look and going to a 2.4 upper pulley and tune soon. Will this intake flow enough for an upper pulley and tune setup?

BossAnaki

Established Member
So let me ask, I have a 2013 GT500. I'm wanting the carbon fiber look and going to a 2.4 upper pulley and tune soon. Will this intake flow enough for an upper pulley and tune setup?

It will flow better than that stock peace that's on your car now. You will also get the added benefit of being able to hear the supercharger whine more.

Amazin1

Established Member
Not a problem. I know how it is. would you consider $110 and i'll cover the paypal fees for just the resonator delete tube? Thanks alot in advance...Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread