***JLT Next Gen Kits***

03rd SVT

Established Member
Anyone got theirs yet? I ordered mine yesterday and can't wait to see how well it does. Anyone compared it to their previous setup yet? Details?

I will be doing a before and after with mine on the dyno. Current setup is:
Stock intake tube
95mm C&L MAF
Diablo MAFia
K&N Filter

Ordered the High Boost Kit with SCT BA3000.......results will be posted by this weekend I hope!!!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I did a little write-up here! :) http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/814979-jlt-next-generation-first-look.html

13.jpg

11-1.jpg

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Def interested in some before and after. Anxious to see the difference between the new jlt and stock tube with k&n open air filter kit.

Jefe

Established Member
Do a comparison with the heat shield on and off too please!

03rd SVT

Established Member
Do a comparison with the heat shield on and off too please!

The kit I ordered doesn't have the heat shield. The filter is inside the fender. The last time my car was on the dyno it made 643/667, but we will do another pull as is to get a good comparison.......

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Anyone got theirs yet? I ordered mine yesterday and can't wait to see how well it does. Anyone compared it to their previous setup yet? Details?

I will be doing a before and after with mine on the dyno. Current setup is:
Stock intake tube
95mm C&L MAF
Diablo MAFia
K&N Filter

Ordered the High Boost Kit with SCT BA3000.......results will be posted by this weekend I hope!!!

Cant wait to here these. I have the high boost kit in the box till spring. I have a stock intake tube sct ba3000 with a k&n now at 640/597.. ill be looking forward to your results.

Users who are viewing this thread