JLT Intake tube only / Video Inside

Zeroescence

Established Member
RES gone, Video as promised. Sounds better and throttle response seems better, Like less bog off the line at lower RPM's. Thanks for watching.

[youtube_browser]9w_uGrtQwu0[/youtube_browser]

NOW WITH AIRAID FILTER! WOOT!!!

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Last edited:

Zeroescence

Established Member
sounds much much better! Awesome video man thanks for sharing

Thank you very much. I love it. I just ordered the AirAid dry Synamax blue air filter, as the factory one looks wack. :nonono:

Sweet video, I love the supercharger "whine"

Me too, I was grinning ear to ear when I stomped the throttle the first time after the change out.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Thank you very much. I love it. I just ordered the AirAid dry Synamax blue air filter, as the factory one looks wack. :nonono:

Did the samething- mine is already a bit dirty and had a couple bent rows of filter from the factory.

FRPP resonator delete and blue air raid filter should be here by end of week

Reached out to Van on a tune earlier this month- said I wouldn't mod this thing :-/

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
any need for a tune with this?? doesn't sound like it. does it add power?? affect the warranty?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
RES gone, Video as promised. Sounds better and throttle response seems better, Like less bog off the line at lower RPM's. Thanks for watching.

[youtube_browser]9w_uGrtQwu0[/youtube_browser]

quoted for awesomeness!!!! I was waiting for this...I cant wait to get my JLT tube and airraid filter...ugh!!!1 so awesome!!!!:beer:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Not pathetic, it's a big moment. Wish you lived closer so we could do a cruise night or if you lived here we could do a slow canyon run, since we don't have MRC shocks and all. :eek:

waiting for the first guy to call me out to a all out parking lot gumball rally....:kaboom:

seriously though, thanks. It is a big moment, I have worked hard my whole life and im a regular joe. Dont have FU money or random money to piss away. This is my dream car...the one I have been waiting for. Maybe ill take a cross country trip out there, never seen socal and would love to drive through those canyons! :beer:

Zeroescence

Established Member
waiting for the first guy to call me out to a all out parking lot gumball rally....:kaboom:

seriously though, thanks. It is a big moment, I have worked hard my whole life and im a regular joe. Dont have FU money or random money to piss away. This is my dream car...the one I have been waiting for. Maybe ill take a cross country trip out there, never seen socal and would love to drive through those canyons! :beer:

:thumbsup: Funny stuff. Your welcome here anytime. Canyons are a blast, leave it in third and go. Plenty of grunt in this beast to keep her in third and just shred the corners.

Users who are viewing this thread