JLT cold air intake installed!!

03reptile

Established Member
I completed the install early this morning to beat this east coast heat wave we're in. Installation was straightforward and all went well. I then called Jay at JLT and he quickly walked me through the tune procedure that in retrospect, I probably could have done without bothering him. Just got back from a test drive and my best evaluation is "WOW"!! This system litterly turns loose the "Cracken". (a Greek mythical sea-beast) First gear breaks loose the tires even half way through and second is extremely strong, followed by third. Ran out of road after that! I've got 3K on the car now so I've had a chance to get used to it. It idles the same as stock and I've noted no drivability issues. The supercharger whine is definitely louder now and it also is more responsive in normal driving w/o dipping into the supercharger. I'm so glad I spent a little more to purchase this system, as opposed to others on the market. The tune really makes an incredible difference! I'm about as anal as you can get, so pleasing me is often a task. This system is great and now exceeds the performance of my 03 Terminator, which I loved. Its a good product and I would recommend it to anyone with a need for a power boost!

POSTSCRIPT 08/11/2007: I've driven the car for two days now, since the install, and no problems at all. It is a signifigant performance improvement and money well spent. Thanks Jay, for a flawless product and the free T-shirt!!

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
I am next Jay!
Can not wait, but am waiting to put on a few more miles first haha 3k sounds about right

:D

jream

mods, DAMN peer pressure!
Established Member
talked to jay and he said that 500 miles is enough...
gonna order mine this week!

Users who are viewing this thread