Jlp Dyno Day Scheduled For Saturday Cancelled!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
As stated the JLP dyno day scheduled for this Saturday has now been cancelled. Unfortunately, John's dad, Big John as we like to call him, has suffered a brain aneurysm that will be requiring him to have surgery this week. This is a very difficult time for the family. We would like everyone to please keep Sue and John in their thoughts and prayers as they work through this time together. They would like to offer for everyone to come over next Saturday if that works out for the MACA. We will keep you all posted as we know more and please, if you can find it in your heart to say a little prayer for Big John, we would be very greatful.

Denice

Last edited:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Sorry to hear, I will keep Big John and the rest of the family in my prayers.

TRBO VNM

best wishes. glad it isn't a worse outcome. my father lost an employee to a brain aneurysm. keep us posted.

Venimus03

Established Member
Real sorry to hear about that. Best wishes to him and the family.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Actually, my uncle just had one a few weeks ago and he is doing just fine now. In rehab and getting better everyday. Good luck!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow sorry to hear that... Will keep their family in my prayers. I'm still down for next Saturday.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
My friend Dennis died a bit over a month ago from a brain aneurysm... I saw his little sister for the first time since he died today... Tough stuff man, I miss him a lot.

http://mc3.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2227805947

My thoughts go out to the JLP family, and I hope that Big John has a quick and healthy recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread