JLP Dyno Day Graphs

TRBO VNM

made 3 pulls back to back. all I did was change boost via Blitz electronic boost controller. the first one with the whacky a/f is because it was a tailpipe setup that blew off the pipe. the car is backed into the garage and tubing put over the pipes to vent the exhaust and it blew off. I am very happy with the results and that the power doesn't really drop off at all up top like it did with the smaller exhaust housing. however, this is a different dyno than I previously dyno'ed on.

first one was on 15.x#

60815Dyno.jpg

I believe the second was on 19.x#.

68918Dyno.jpg

3rd was on 20.7#

70020.7Dyno.jpg

some extra info from my tuner:

Dustoff said:
Just FYI this tune is still conservative.

WOT commanded A/F is 11.5 , Timing above 180% load and 5000 RPM is 18 degrees. I estimate based on Jason's fuel system and MAF Count if he let it go to 23-24lbs and left tune the same it would crest 775hp and 800tq. Full C-16 fuel, over 20 degrees timing , lean to 11.8 and it would make well over 800 rwhp. These Turbos are amazing animals....

Thanks,

Jon L

TRBO VNM

BradN01 said:
What kind of fuel mods are you running? These turbo cars are awesome!

60# injectors
BAP set at about 42% on the dyno, but I should lower it to about 35% since I am already so damn rich.
-8an line from tank to fuel rail(stock fuel rails)
twin aviator pumps.

TRBO VNM

Glfbaluhwakrguy said:
That is awesome man!! Nice Graphs :rockon:

thanks man. I am very happy considering how damn safe it all is. I am going to try my DR's on the street and turn up the boost and see how it reacts.

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
absolutely sick Jason!!!!!
Too bad you and Jon are coming down to the NMRA race in Bradenton :cryying:

email me some street driving or track videos when and if you have some

later

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

03sonicblu said:
absolutely sick Jason!!!!!
Too bad you and Jon are coming down to the NMRA race in Bradenton :cryying:

email me some street driving or track videos when and if you have some

later

not sure about bradenton yet. something has come up and Jon might not be able to make it. he was getting my car down there and there is no way if I even drove it down that I could get there in time for saturday racing because of a personal issue I have to attend to on friday afternoon. still up in the air as of right now, but not looking good.

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
right on...let me know if either one of you are coming

TRBO VNM said:
not sure about bradenton yet. something has come up and Jon might not be able to make it. he was getting my car down there and there is no way if I even drove it down that I could get there in time for saturday racing because of a personal issue I have to attend to on friday afternoon. still up in the air as of right now, but not looking good.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Are you kidding me. Do you have a video camera? I would love to see that thing run on the strip or in a nice safe place on the street.
What does that kind of power feel like?

TRBO VNM

SVTkel said:
Are you kidding me. Do you have a video camera? I would love to see that thing run on the strip or in a nice safe place on the street.
What does that kind of power feel like?

I haven't used that power on the street because of the tires I have. now I do have hoosier 335's for the track I can use on the street and I have felt up to 16# on the street. so I haven't felt the 700 yet, only on the dyno.

track, well now it is time to start learning how to launch this bad boy. that is the whole trick to turbo cars. it isn't easy.

TRBO VNM

- Aj - said:
:bowdown: wow

thanks. and there is plenty more in it. :beer:

ran this past weekend and had all sorts of launching issues and loading the turbo. so it looks like I need a dedicated 2-step. I am going to try and just launch from like 4500 or 5k and see what happens with no 2-step.

I did break something in the rear end. going out to try and pull it apart now.

I ended up going 11.12 @ 134.79, bogging like crazy on the line. damn SCT 2-step is crap. the mph is there and that was at 20.9#.

- Aj -

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
thanks. and there is plenty more in it. :beer:
I did break something in the rear end. going out to try and pull it apart now.

Whups! Can't wait to see what more you get out of it... :pop:

TRBO VNM

stock inner broke on the driver side half shaft. but the rest is inside the diff. going to drop that now.

Users who are viewing this thread