JJ Abrams to direct final star wars

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
They need to do Old Republic movies instead of spin-offs or sequel movies. It's great and all that we know what happens with Luke/Vader etc, but, what about where Star Wars originated from the first Jedi/Sith Lord?

It seems the old Sith had lords FAR more powerful than what we currently see and same goes for the Jedi.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
They need to do Old Republic movies instead of spin-offs or sequel movies. It's great and all that we know what happens with Luke/Vader etc, but, what about where Star Wars originated from the first Jedi/Sith Lord?

It seems the old Sith had lords FAR more powerful than what we currently see and same goes for the Jedi.
Because of SFX constraints I don't think we really saw how powerful any of the Jedi or Sith were in the movies. Only small glimpses. If you watch genndy tartakovsky'a Clone Wars cartoon you get a much better picture of it. Mace Windu is an absolute bad ass in it, Grievous is a true Jedi killer, Obi Wan and Yoda both display great power, and the clone commandos kick ass and take names. Beside the movies, that is my favorite SW portrayal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Because of SFX constraints I don't think we really saw how powerful any of the Jedi or Sith were in the movies. Only small glimpses. If you watch genndy tartakovsky'a Clone Wars cartoon you get a much better picture of it. Mace Windu is an absolute bad ass in it, Grievous is a true Jedi killer, Obi Wan and Yoda both display great power, and the clone commandos kick ass and take names. Beside the movies, that is my favorite SW portrayal.

I really enjoyed the Clone Wars cartoons and Rebels once I got past the cartoon part. My wife gives me endless grief for watching them and getting my 6 year old daughter hooked.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

if he makes Luke gay there will be riots in the streets!

doc.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
if he makes Luke gay there will be riots in the streets!

View attachment 1409355

Yep there's been talk of that possibility. There really wasn't much sexuality in the original cannon|books that Lucasfilm approved. FWIW Luke did marry a WOMAN after ROTJ and they had a son. ****ing SJW on a mission to gay up Star Wars to appease a small, but very vocal minority.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Man, years from now straight people will be minorities. Especially straight jedi

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yep there's been talk of that possibility. There really wasn't much sexuality in the original cannon|books that Lucasfilm approved. FWIW Luke did marry a WOMAN after ROTJ and they had a son. ****ing SJW on a mission to gay up Star Wars to appease a small, but very vocal minority.

C3PO seemed pretty damn gay to me lol.

skip to 3:00 oooooohhhh

he even walks like he just took it up the butt

Users who are viewing this thread