JF Kerry's 1971 Testimony to Congress

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
I think they were expressing theyre limited free speech
Originally posted by KevinB120
Big 8 believes that EVERYONE in the National Guard who is not deployed is a coward! Pretty smooth.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
A few years ago, it may of been Gore??? They tried to make an ILLUSTRIOUS WAR CAREER from being in the Merchant Marines(I believed he got caught in a lie and they quickly made the Merchant Marines some type of war force). Someone kick me in the head for the life of me I cant remember if it was him or not.

Big 8

Established Member
What does Clinton have to do with it? He was a draft dodger and coward as well. Thats why he does not tell stories of the day he was able to see the business end of a B40 RPG.

You assume too much to think it anything more then it is. This guy did two tours, he burried a lot of friends he left some there. He killed his fare share of NVA and VC and he talked and spoke his opinions. Thats pretty fjckn American to me. Some cheap bullshit trying to make it look bad so a frat boy on coke at the time can bad mouth this guy is pure bullshit. You dont like him fine but it is what it is.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by Big 8
What does Clinton have to do with it? He was a draft dodger and coward as well. Thats why he does not tell stories of the day he was able to see the business end of a B40 RPG.

You assume too much to think it anything more then it is. This guy did two tours, he burried a lot of friends he left some there. He killed his fare share of NVA and VC and he talked and spoke his opinions. Thats pretty fjckn American to me. Some cheap bullshit trying to make it look bad so a frat boy on coke at the time can bad mouth this guy is pure bullshit. You dont like him fine but it is what it is.
:bowdown:

Big 8

Established Member
Al Gore served one tour in Vietnam. He was a photographer. Not a merchant Marine.

Ah anyone in the National Guard not deployed? No. but those who were awol and their daddy was head of the CIA yes. An Absolute big Fjckn YES!

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
perhaps you could have a post without slang?
Al Gore served one tour in Vietnam. He was a photographer. Not a merchant Marine.

Ah anyone in the National Guard not deployed? No. but those who were awol and their daddy was head of the CIA yes. An Absolute big Fjckn YES!

Big 8

Established Member
Who are you GW now! Sorry men like JK ensured I could speak my mind. Men like GW ensured there was a demmand for good dope until I was old enough to try it for myself. I am greatful to both!:thumbsup:

However should the J offend you I will try and refrain from its use.At least where you are concerned. However some of the others who allow me to author things like " Anyone in the NG not deployed is a coward" I reserve the right to emphesize with any combo of words I choose!

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Who are you GW now! Sorry men like JK ensured I could speak my mind. Men like GW ensured there was a demmand for good dope until I was old enough to try it for myself. I am greatful to both!:thumbsup:

However should the J offend you I will try and refrain from its use.At least where you are concerned. However some of the others who allow me to author things like " Anyone in the NG not deployed is a coward" I reserve the right to emphesize with any combo of words I choose!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member

"Although there was no hard-and-fast rule, U.S. military procedure generally allowed any serviceman who received three Purple Hearts to request reassignment away from a combat zone, so Kerry talked to Commodore Charles F. Horne, an administrative official and commander of the coastal squadron in which he served. Four days after Kerry took his third hit of shrapnel, Horne forwarded a request on Kerry's behalf to the Navy Bureau of Personnel asking that Kerry be reassigned to "duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C." Soon afterwards Kerry was transferred to Cam Ranh Bay to await further orders, and within a month he had been reassigned as a personal aide and flag lieutenant to Rear Admiral Walter F. Schlech, Jr. with the Military Sea Transportation Service based in Brooklyn, New York.

Kerry served with Admiral Schlech until the end of 1969, when requested an early discharge from the Navy in order to run for a Massachusetts congressional seat. Admiral Schlech approved the request, and on 3 January 1970 Kerry received an honorable discharge, six months early"

Where is tour 2 exactly?

Big 8

Established Member
Kevin no matter how hard you try I am not going to ragg a guy whos been WIA three times sorry. You guy was a coward who's whole military carrear revolves around rather or not the barber remembers him.

How many times have you been shot at? How many purple hearts do you posses? We can wait for a number?

Also not sure if its the case but the dept of the navy up to a certin point listed a tour of duty in Vietnam at six months. It was later exstended to thirteen.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Kevin no matter how hard you try I am not going to ragg a guy whos been WIA three times sorry. You guy was a coward who's whole military carrear revolves around rather or not the barber remembers him.

How many times have you been shot at? How many purple hearts do you posses? We can wait for a number?

Also not sure if its the case but the dept of the navy up to a certin point listed a tour of duty in Vietnam at six months. It was later exstended to thirteen.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
There were a lot of people that went to war and buried a lot of their friends, more than there probably should have been. Having said that I do not beleive that being in the military should have to be on a person's resume' before they can be president. I am not saying that having a military background does not help thevpresident, however it is not entirely necessary to hold the office. Every 4 years the draft dodging scheme is brought up my one party or the other, and it is getting old. If everyone in the guard and everyone in every other military service was shipped of to war everytime we had one then who would be left to run the country. We did this in the 40's durring WW2, and all of the women ran the country while the men were at war. Now if we were to do this I guess we would just have to put a sign at the countries front door saying out of town, will be back soon. Because women make up a large part of the military now. I guess what I am saying is that so what GW didn't see any action, good for him. I wish nobody had to bare witness to the horrors of war.

Last edited:

Paul Vincent

Established Member
Big 8, From what I have read, it is John Kerry who keeps his military file from being published. If he'd realease it, we (the public) could determine if his three wounds (which bought him only one day off) were real injuries or scratches that truly were "band aid" type wounds. Also, Kerry testified to Congress about the war crimes he'd witnessed (and did nothing to stop) in Vietnam, and in my book that makes him no better than the Nazi's who were put on trial at Nuremburg following WWII (and to this day WWII war criminals are being hunted and prosecuted for their crimes). Also, the dangers which George W. Bush faced as a pilot in the National Guard are such that only a fool who new of them would belittle his service. Furthermore, National Guard units being activated for service in America's wars at least goes back to WWI when Douglas Mac Arthur led the Rainbow Brigade in France. But do read Kerry's testimony to Congress, and see if you still can support him.

Last edited:

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
A few years ago, it may of been Gore??? They tried to make an ILLUSTRIOUS WAR CAREER from being in the Merchant Marines(I believed he got caught in a lie and they quickly made the Merchant Marines some type of war force). Someone kick me in the head for the life of me I cant remember if it was him or not.
Come on Kevin, give him some credit. He started the internet after he finished with the Marines :lol1:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Mustanganatic
Come on Kevin, give him some credit. He started the internet after he finished with the Marines :lol1:

I dont remember who it was, was about the time of the first Clinton election.:shrug:

Paul Vincent

Established Member
How is it that the Mother Jones article totally missed the fact that John Kerry appealed to his draft board to study for a year in Europe, and only when this was denied him did he enlist in the Navy. Also, Kerry had a civilian pilot's license. If being a fighter jet pilot was so easy to do, then why did not Kerry seek to become a fighter pilot? Perhaps because of the time committment (six years)? Or, was it the danger which flying these jets presented (at every step of one's career)?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
These are all still nonsense, opinionated arguements. I have seen not one shred of evidence to support your facts. Some of you people are so right/left wing that its ridiculous, and you can't see your own bullshit.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
said the blind man to the deaf dog.
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
These are all still nonsense, opinionated arguements. I have seen not one shred of evidence to support your facts. Some of you people are so right/left wing that its ridiculous, and you can't see your own bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread