thefinger.gif

Last edited:

OKC03Cobra

Established Member

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Originally posted by OKC03Cobra
I prefer this group: www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com.
Those who were there and know the real scoop. I heard the tape Kerry made in 1971 and he insulted all Vietnam veterans by saying that atrocities were committed as a act of policy condoned at all levels of command. I also heard Kerry say just a few weeks ago that vets should "just get over it." What a scumbag.

That's misleading, as it portrays that all Vietnam Vets are against Kerry.

Here's something from the VNIS (Veteran News and Information Services): http://www.vnis.com/story.cfm?textnewsid=856

And here's the other side: http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/veterans/

Oh, and about that site you linked to...here's a little something about it's founder, Ted Sampley: http://www.miafacts.org/prankster.htm

I thought Kerry and Bush were bad...they have nothing on this guy.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by carrrnuttt
That's misleading, as it portrays that all Vietnam Vets are against Kerry.

With every Vet I've talked to or my father congregates with the feeling has been quite unanimous. Im sure the same "mystery" people that are also called for other polls generate some supporters, somewhere.:shrug:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
I have looked into his medals, you brought that to my attention awhile ago. And I told you then to show me the actual citation that coupled the award. Otherwise, your post is mere anit-Kerry propaganda.
headscratch.gif
:bored:

And I told you Im sure its kept right along with Clinton's medical history. Haven't been able to find anything on either.

Here's what his home turf rag says about it:

boston globe

Same medal they give out to somone loosing both thier legs on a mine too.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My question is...If Kerry saw all of these "wrong doings" in Nam, why didn't he do anything to stop it. Wasn't he an officer????

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
And I told you Im sure its kept right along with Clinton's medical history. Haven't been able to find anything on either.

Here's what his home turf rag says about it:

boston globe

Same medal they give out to somone loosing both thier legs on a mine too.

Did you read any of the links I posted? The Snopes article with research sources?

Also, did you read about Sampley and his deliberate misquotings of genuine articles to support his slant?

You put "boston globe" up there, but that link, is in fact, from Sampley's http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com. Give me a link to the actual article, and I might read it.

Did you read what is being said about Sampley exploiting fellow veterans for profit?

C'mon guys. I'm not a Kerry fanatic, but when you're going to bash a man, any man, at least back it up with verifiable reference.

Here it is again, in case you missed it: http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
BTW, I would like to clarify that Ted Sampley hasn't been my favorite person since Bush's campaign used his "facts"in order to propagate the same smear-tactics he's using now against Kerry against John McCain.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by carrrnuttt
Did you read any of the links I posted? The Snopes article with research sources?

Also, did you read about Sampley and his deliberate misquotings of genuine articles to support his slant?

You put "boston globe" up there, but that link, is in fact, from Sampley's http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com. Give me a link to the actual article, and I might read it.

Did you read what is being said about Sampley exploiting fellow veterans for profit?

C'mon guys. I'm not a Kerry fanatic, but when you're going to bash a man, any man, at least back it up with verifiable reference.

Here it is again, in case you missed it: http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

I did read it, where does it say anthing different:shrug:

I like this:

"In an interview, Kerry added a chilling detail.

"This guy could have dispatched us in a second, but for . . . I'll never be able to explain, we were literally face to face, he with his B-40 rocket and us in our boat, and he didn't pull the trigger. I would not be here today talking to you if he had," Kerry recalled. "And Tommy clipped him, and he started going [down.] I thought it was over." "

Just adding the word "chilling" makes it a spin, it must of work because I SURE AM RIVITED!. Still doesnt say anything new.

In a chilling turn of events, if Kevin hadn't made the noble decision to turn his wheel at the intersection today, he could of met his maker hitting a tree!, his extensive driving experience allowed him to keep his head clear and escape certain death at Route 28 and Frying pan road.

Other then a few add-ins like that, its the same story:shrug:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
I did read it, where does it say anthing different:shrug:

I like this:

"In an interview, Kerry added a chilling detail.

"This guy could have dispatched us in a second, but for . . . I'll never be able to explain, we were literally face to face, he with his B-40 rocket and us in our boat, and he didn't pull the trigger. I would not be here today talking to you if he had," Kerry recalled. "And Tommy clipped him, and he started going [down.] I thought it was over." "

Just adding the word "chilling" makes it a spin, it must of work because I SURE AM RIVITED!. Still doesnt say anything new.

In a chilling turn of events, if Kevin hadn't made the noble decision to turn his wheel at the intersection today, he could of met his maker hitting a tree!, his extensive driving experience allowed him to keep his head clear and escape certain death at Route 28 and Frying pan road.

Other then a few add-ins like that, its the same story:shrug:
:lol:
Im certainly glad Kevin turned his wheel.

Big 8

Established Member
I wonder what Dick Cheny or GW would have said had they gone to Vietnam?

I guess they dont let cowards testify to congress?

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
clinton?
Originally posted by Big 8
I wonder what Dick Cheny or GW would have said had they gone to Vietnam?

I guess they dont let cowards testify to congress?

Users who are viewing this thread