• Chargers

Votes: 51 69.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
What?

Jets have the BEST pass defense and nasty run game. Indi has pass, but zero run game. They will try and rely on passing, something Jets shut down usually. Good luck running against them with Indi shitty running game.

yea, i'm just going with what i saw the last time they played. the jets couldn't even pick up first downs, and manning is good enough to avoid the sack and find his recievers. i'm not going with one or the other because if sanchez doesn't turn the ball over then indy could be in trouble.

besides, do you really think the nfl would pass up the oportunity for a manning-favre superbowl? :lol1:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
as nice as it is to see phillip "jay cutlers bitch" rivers lose, it is bullshit that shit teams like the jets get to win. someone with a last name of sanchez should be washing dishes in a restaurant, not playing QB.

no way america should have to sit through another trent dilfer/ravens superbowl team.

I hate NY with a passion, but even I have to give credit where credit is due, they played pretty much mistake free football w/ the exception of the Sanchez INT. if they beat the Colts which is very possible, then they will have deserved/earned it.

so now you've officially surpassed me for biggest tool to talk shit about sports on this forum.

how you like them apples???

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I hate NY with a passion, but even I have to give credit where credit is due, they played pretty much mistake free football w/ the exception of the Sanchez INT. if they beat the Colts which is very possible, then they will have deserved/earned it.

so now you've officially surpassed me for biggest tool to talk shit about sports on this forum.

how you like them apples???

Sorry.. You're still by far the biggest dumbass. He has a long way to go before he catches you, and dont get me wrong, hes also a dumbass, but you're just a biggest one. :beer:

deathdealer

Established Member
I dont really consider that the Jets won the game, I see it as Nate Kaeding losing the game. Way to $h1t the bed! Good thing I took Jets ML tonight, it was a win-win. Chargers win I'm happy, Jets win I'm not as happy, but more $$$ in my pocket.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
sorry but dirty sanchez is a game manager NOT a true QB. i dont know what happened to the chargers but that was not a number 2 seed team out there today. what a boring game, maybe the packers/cards game should have been the superbowl.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
as nice as it is to see phillip "jay cutlers bitch" rivers lose, it is bullshit that shit teams like the jets get to win. someone with a last name of sanchez should be washing dishes in a restaurant, not playing QB.

no way america should have to sit through another trent dilfer/ravens superbowl team.

Pissed that a guy named Sanchez makes a **** load more money than you, an American?...:kaboom:

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member

:bored:

Mike's_98_Snake

Established Member
Way to go Jets! :dancenana:

alg_jets_sanchez1.jpg

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
You are a ******. Racist ****** that cheers for Cowboys. It has been a shitty weekend for you. Meat packer!:lol::lol:

oh no you got me on the cowboy game!! look i am a cowboy fan, but i will not try to say they are a great team. the cowboys play average at best and sometimes its enough to win a game or two. as long as wade and tony are there they will never be champioship caliber.

the jets dont even belong in the playoffs (thank you colts :rolleyes:)

and since my moms maiden name is hernandez, i get to poke fun at sanchez :bored:

Raven519

Established Member
oh no you got me on the cowboy game!! look i am a cowboy fan, but i will not try to say they are a great team. the cowboys play average at best and sometimes its enough to win a game or two. as long as wade and tony are there they will never be champioship caliber.

the jets dont even belong in the playoffs (thank you colts :rolleyes:)

and since my moms maiden name is hernandez, i get to poke fun at sanchez :bored:

so..lets see, #1 defense, #1 rushing, won their way into the playoffs, have won 7 of their last 8 games, including 2 road playoff victories, 1 of them against the hottest team in the NFL, and they dont belong?

they are doing all this with a rookie head coach, rookie QB with 16 college starts to his credit, and a rookie RB leading the way in the post season.

you have to be dumb to think they don't belong.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
they dont belong because the ONLY REASON THEY ARE IN IS BECAUSE OF THE COLTS TANKING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Ah the beauty of football... 1 game to win it all.. The chargers were the better team in the season.. But All a team has to do is get hot (giants in 07) and thats all it takes.. Its not a series like baseball were the best team will always win.. If you win 4 games, your a better team. But much respect to the jets.. 2 road playoff games, 2 wins.. They will be huge underdogs next week, but i bet its a pretty decent game... So far alomost all the playoff games have been blowouts. Go colts

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Pissed that a guy named Sanchez makes a **** load more money than you, an American?...:kaboom:

nope i am not a democrat, i am not upset when some one makes millions.

but as far as the game and the position go, he is BORING!!!!

i cant believe how uptight people are on this board. you guys would never survive in the real world. not a day goes by that i dont get called "beaner".
every place i have ever worked its the same, everyone picks on the mexicans, even the mexicans. hell my own dad would call me a sp#c, you have to learn to just laugh at it.

how can you let simple words bother you so much :shrug:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Well, they'll have their chance at redemption in a week. ;-)

if the colts lose to the jets, the team they LET into the playoffs, does the coaches decision to tank that game go down as the worst coaches move in history????

how ironic if you lose to a team that is only there cause you wanted to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread