Jessica Biel - Powder Blue

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
bananarage.gif

oldmodman

Established Member
I love her last line in the video tease.

"It's soo much harder than I ever imagined"

Damn! I wish she would say that to me!:banana::dancenana:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ive also heard shes doing a frontal nude scene in her next movie (which would be this one) lets hope its true ;)

SN95StangMan

Established Member
word is she's got full frontal nudity coming up in this movie
Jessica Biel will reportedly appear nude for the first time in upcoming film "Powder Blue", revealing she refused to take on a body double as she felt it made more sense to herself and her character not to use one.

"I did pick out my own body double. That was bizarre, that was very bizarre," said Biel. "It's very hard to be a woman and sort of be looking at women kind of like they're just objects. I was like, 'I'm kind of having a male experience right now.' It was weird. Anyway, I actually didn't stick to that policy in... "Powder Blue".

"You change and you grow up and one moment. It's right and another moment it's not right...I just take it project by project. It's all about what makes sense for the character and what makes sense for me."

However don't expect full frontal nudity. Us Weekly reports that Biel had "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see - including shots of her breasts and butt."

no full frontal, but good 'nuff for me!

Users who are viewing this thread