Jerk off

Zeke0123

Established Member
So on my way home from work and stop at a red light I'm tired and just listening to sports radio looking forward to a nice shower and this smacked ass in a black audi or vw pulls up next to me in the RIGHT HAND ONLY turn lane..now mind you this is a long intersection with a big line and that kinda shit just pisses me off...so I look over at Mr. coolshades with his coolshades gf pointing at my car and I'm thinking "you've got to be kidding me" and he revs at me and I hear what must be the smallest BOV in the world (wtf?) so the light turns green and he goes for it.. he gets a fender on me and I keep him right there at about 1/3 throttle and I move over just enough to give him some room.. we hit about 45-50 ish I am halfway through second even with him...so I plant it well it seems my car might have been just as pissed as I was 16 psi and two black smoking trails it looked like he through a boat anchor out of the back of his car..he stayed behind me (way behind) until I made the right onto my street :D.

Last edited:

2k3gt

Established Member
Love the 1/3 throttle "baiting" :lol:

I bet it made him feel about 2 feet tall when you floored it!

Last edited:

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
I always wonder what is said in the losing car in these kind of stories with a cocky dude trying to show off to his girl and ends up getting his doors blown off.

Good story, nice kill!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Love it, great story.. Nice kill.. IM with g00se wonder how he explained to his girlfriend, why his ass got handed to him,... She must be thinking in her head... My man just got pussied...LOL

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
ahahahah, giving him just enough hope of a win, only to crush him under your right foot!!!, love it!!

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
he gets up next to me with some good looking chick in his passenger seat...so i waived.. and so he revs his car to redline and starts laughin..

gf pointing at my car and I'm thinking "you've got to be kidding me"

but his female passenger didn't want to roll hers down, yet they were both looking at me and

Anyrate this douche pulls up next to me and wants to run i look at his girl cute lil thing. Don't wanna puss out i am rolling a vette lol
give him the nod wink at her... His girl is all smiling at me i chuckle to myself and told we'll run into each other again....!!!

#4 in the last day... girls are everywhere all of sudden

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
#4 in the last day... girls are everywhere all of sudden

I raced this douche in an Enzo the other day, he had some famous super model in the passenger seat. As soon as she saw my Mustang she started eye ****ing me. Of course I pulled like a freight train length on the Enzo. At the next light she came running out with her tits hanging out; mashed them against my window and started begging me to **** her brains out. I told her, "no, maybe after a 6pack I would though".

Users who are viewing this thread