Jenny McCarthy: Going Nude In ‘Playboy’ At Age 39

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
She is bat shit. Her crazy and illogical support of the vaccine theory has greatly setback disease control and the middle class views on autism. Honestly... most high functioning autistic people like myself hate her, and this seems like a way to become no longer a joke since it was proven that her theories have no basis in reality.

JasonSnake

Established Member
She is bat shit. Her crazy and illogical support of the vaccine theory has greatly setback disease control and the middle class views on autism. Honestly... most high functioning autistic people like myself hate her, and this seems like a way to become no longer a joke since it was proven that her theories have no basis in reality.

butttt.....you'd still bang her, right? There's no way you can NOT think about that hot rack she has.. :banana:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Jim Carey hit it because her face was shaped like The Mask.

I think she looks better now than when she did the MTV crap when she was much younger. Would destroy.

IShb3w

Established Member
18ee6a8fc635ab58fc62ed9a8268db6c.jpg

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member

How does this relate to seeing her naked in Playboy! I could care less abotu what comes out of her mouth!

BTW, she's still fine as hell... Her and Carmen Electra were what got dannythekid all in a tizzy back in the 90's

Fuerza

Established Member

But did you see her tits? OMG! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread