Jenny McCarthy: Going Nude In ‘Playboy’ At Age 39

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
jenny-mc-382.jpg

Los Angeles: Model Jenny McCarthy will be stripping down for Playboy once more after she first posed for the magazine nearly 20 years back.

A representative for the adult magazine has confirmed that McCarthy will be featured on the July-August cover and have a nude pictorial inside its pages. The double issue featuring McCarthy will hit newsstands across the US Friday, June 29, reported Aceshowbiz.

The photo spread comes nearly 20 years after the ‘Love in the Wild’ host first posed for the magazine in 1993. She was at the time paid USD 20,000 and went on to earn the Playmate of the Year title that same year.

In 2009, McCarthy said in an interview that she would love to pose for the magazine again before turning 40.

"I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It`s probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again," she had said.

playboy-teaser120518100459.jpg

Oh la la! Move over Playboy Bunnies — Jenny McCarthy is coming back to her old stomping grounds!
Nearly 20 years later and Jenny McCarthy still has what it takes to land a Playboy cover.

The superstar will have a full nude pictorial, E! reports, in the July/August issue which will be available to the public on newsstands June 29.

“All I wanted to do [when she began in the industry] was work with my clothes on, and now I just hope to get them off,” she told E!.

I’m all for women who did a spread back in their early 20’s and doing another in their late 30’s to 40 for comparison sake.

Obviously if they’re in shape and still have the looks it’s to their advantage to be proud and show it off.

The problem is: Playboy and others through the use of extensive airbrushing, Photoshop, and other techniques are very deceiving to say the least.

Have always liked Jenny McCarthy's humor and her body, but will I pay the mag rate to see her naked again? No, but I will most defiantly check it out for free:coolman:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I used to be so in love with her, i cant count how many times i got her playboy pics stuck together :lol1: she looks great for 40 and if i wasnt getting married id be looking for every dating site cuz i heard shes on one and wants a normal guy now! then again i heard she is banging urlacher now

texaswrx

Established Member
I used to be so in love with her, i cant count how many times i got her playboy pics stuck together :lol1: she looks great for 40 and if i wasnt getting married id be looking for every dating site cuz i heard shes on one and wants a normal guy now! then again i heard she is banging urlacher now

Same here. Was so in love with her as well. That was the only reason to watch that stupid ass dating show in the 90's on MTV.

Still hot in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread