Jeep owners...need advice...

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok that's impressive get up and go for a wrangler, wow.

That looked on par with the TRX and maybe quicker in the 1/4!

I'm still regretting not putting my 2010 JKU on the dyno, always wanted to see if it'd actually hit 3 digit power to the wheels lol

ArabianOak

Established Member
1b4df37c-5a2c-4453-a111-189f33c18569_text.gif

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome, I love the 392s but I absolutely love my gladiator and after selling my gladiator rubicon, regretting it immediately and getting back in to another one I won’t be making that mistake again.

Would like to put a 392 in it some day though lol
a3340ef94073e649ee9fb36218dab42b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArabianOak

Established Member
Awesome, I love the 392s but I absolutely love my gladiator and after selling my gladiator rubicon, regretting it immediately and getting back in to another one I won’t be making that mistake again.

Would like to put a 392 in it some day though lol
a3340ef94073e649ee9fb36218dab42b.jpg

Why does the gladiator have to be put into 4wd and the rubicon 392 has auto 4wd?

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Select trac, you could order it on the gladiator starting in late 2021. It comes standard on the wrangler 392 and 4XE

ArabianOak

Established Member
hard to believe how fun this thing is to drive...def like it more than my hawk...one of the best exhaust sounds I have ever had as well...NA baby! lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
hard to believe how fun this thing is to drive...def like it more than my hawk...one of the best exhaust sounds I have ever had as well...NA baby! lol

and unlike the hawk, you can take this thing ANYWHERE. Its an end of world vehicle.

ArabianOak

Established Member
and unlike the hawk, you can take this thing ANYWHERE. Its an end of world vehicle.
and i don't need to worry about being carjacked constantly...haha...my brother was carjacked in his a few years back, the guy ended up on the hood of his car and stabbed through the hood with this massive knife right into the top of the blower...he has the hood hanging in his garage still...lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
and i don't need to worry about being carjacked constantly...haha...my brother was carjacked in his a few years back, the guy ended up on the hood of his car and stabbed through the hood with this massive knife right into the top of the blower...he has the hood hanging in his garage still...lol.

haha. Killer story / trophy!

You will see that just like the gladiator these things have a ton of appeal / personality. I would say even more. Its the OG. The 392 V8 just sends it over the top!

I am contemplating on trading my truck for a wrangler, myself. Dont have 392 funds but the 2.0T or 3.6 Rubicon will do.

Congrats, man!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
haha. Killer story / trophy!

You will see that just like the gladiator these things have a ton of appeal / personality. I would say even more. Its the OG. The 392 V8 just sends it over the top!

I am contemplating on trading my truck for a wrangler, myself. Dont have 392 funds but the 2.0T or 3.6 Rubicon will do.

Congrats, man!

I want a 2 door wrangler with the 2.0T in the worst way.

or a diesel Gladiator.

Hmmmmm

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I want a 2 door wrangler with the 2.0T in the worst way.

or a diesel Gladiator.

Hmmmmm

I like the 2doors a lot, but the extra length of the unlimited is the way to go (for me) since they really make the platform much more planted.

Users who are viewing this thread