Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk price released $86,995

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Totally useless comparison. The truck you talk about is useless.
The Jeep Trackhawk can go to the grocery store while pulling a a boat, with a family of 4 sitting comfortably inside in a snow storm. (Why anyone would be out in a snowstorm or pulling a boat in a snowstorm is beyond me. LOL But, it can be done with the Trackhawk.)
Oh yeahhhhh,..........plus it will pull on most vehicles on the road today. Rolling or from a stop light. Or the drag strip.

so a vehicle with 700hp and low profile summer only tires is good for the snow? drugs r bad

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
so a vehicle with 700hp and low profile summer only tires is good for the snow? drugs r bad
So,.....I guess you didn't know that you could get winter/all season tires for them, huh?!?!
Dumb.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Guess none of you guys watched the top gear USA episode where they raced up and down a mountain...

I thought the SRT (pre trackhawk) handled itself pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Totally useless comparison. The truck you talk about is useless.
The Jeep Trackhawk can go to the grocery store while pulling a a boat, with a family of 4 sitting comfortably inside in a snow storm. (Why anyone would be out in a snowstorm or pulling a boat in a snowstorm is beyond me. LOL But, it can be done with the Trackhawk.)
Oh yeahhhhh,..........plus it will pull on most vehicles on the road today. Rolling or from a stop light. Or the drag strip.

With a warranty

Famine

Established Member
Hard work and sacrifice... Some of us bust our ass for nicer things
Yeah? I have 224 hours of overtime at the end of july for this year. I know all about sacrifice. Ive also had months where ive had to be away from home to make bank. Rather than spending 90k on a single car, i could have my supercharged 5.0, sho, and fx4 f150 for less and add solar panels to my house and buy a motorcycle and kayaks. Some have more sense.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member
Yeah? I have 224 hours of overtime at the end of july for this year. I know all about sacrifice. Ive also had months where ive had to be away from home to make bank. Rather than spending 90k on a single car, i could have my supercharged 5.0, sho, and fx4 f150 for less and add solar panels to my house and buy a motorcycle and kayaks. Some have more sense.

I'm military. Don't lecture me on being away from home. Cost is all relative. To many my mortgage is huge, to my wife and I, based on our combined income it isn't. To my buddy who makes over a million a year, a 90k car is cheap. He just flew to Vegas to pick up a new Bentley.

Some people have put themselves in a place where 90k isn't that much.

And just because you want a fast coyote and a sho and a truck doesn't make the guy who wants a jeep foolish. A lot if guys would scoff at your coyote claiming they'd rather build a cheaper fox and keep the extra cash. Does that make you a fool?

Famine

Established Member
I'm military. Don't lecture me on being away from home. Cost is all relative. To many my mortgage is huge, to my wife and I, based on our combined income it isn't. To my buddy who makes over a million a year, a 90k car is cheap. He just flew to Vegas to pick up a new Bentley.

And just because you want a fast coyote and a sho and a truck doesn't make the guy who wants a jeep foolish. A lot if guys would scoff at your coyote claiming they'd rather build a cheaper fox and keep the extra cash. Does that make you a fool?
Hoe please. Already did the military thing as well. Maybe dont lecture me about sacrifice and all that shit and you wont get a response telling you i do in fact know all about that. I dont know you and you dont know me. Try growing up a little. Dont get your panties in a bunch because someone doesnt think its smart to spend 90k on a car. If bah, hazard pay, and bas somehow became a huge paycheck, then by all means, go get it. My opinion shouldnt matter.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
What's the difference between paying $90K for 1 car versus $90K for several cars? Unless you can split yourself down the middle like a planarian, you can't drive but one of them at a time. Plus, $90K and ownership costs on one car or $90K and ownership costs on several cars? Which one looks "dumber?"

Dusten

Established Member
Hoe please. Already did the military thing as well. Maybe dont lecture me about sacrifice and all that shit and you wont get a response telling you i do in fact know all about that. I dont know you and you dont know me. Try growing up a little. Dont get your panties in a bunch because someone doesnt think its smart to spend 90k on a car. If bah, hazard pay, and bas somehow became a huge paycheck, then by all means, go get it. My opinion shouldnt matter.

I didn't lecture you about shit junior. I said some people make sacrifices to have nice shit. You're the one playing the victim card with the whole "most be nice to be loaded bs"
And my paycheck isn't the big one. My wifes is.

And fwiw depending on rank, the paychecks are better than a lot of people make. And I haven't seen hazard pay in almost ten years. Most of my deployments don't go into areas where we receive it.

Famine

Established Member
What's the difference between paying $90K for 1 car versus $90K for several cars? Unless you can split yourself down the middle like a planarian, you can't drive but one of them at a time. Plus, $90K and ownership costs on one car or $90K and ownership costs on several cars? Which one looks "dumber?"
Because there are more people than just one in at least my life. Plus, then you dont have to worry about driving the fast one in the rain, snow, etc nor worry about car issues. Then one to do functional stuff like buy lumber, move toolbox around, tow chevys, etc. Multiple functions.

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread