Jeep 392 Diablo Tune speed limiter removed 12.4@108

Deadpool

The tune has all the usual stuff, timing and fueling adjustments, throttle mapping, limiters and torque management addresses, etc. But clearly just turning off the speed limiter was a huge help here.
Do you know what speeds are attainable with the wrangler 392 also I’d love some info I have livernois rn and I feel like I can get more out of it

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yes, on the Edge brand for sure.
JWA if you need all the power:

New EZX, simple install, adjust power level through steering wheel controls:
Extra highjack.

Is there a way to add an evolution to an existing CTS3? I bought one a while back as a monitor because there wasn't an easy way to change tire size at the time (all the tuning products were just gone for a while). So my speedo is now a CTS3.

2015 dmax.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I did 128 this morning top of 6th at 6500/6800rpm didn’t seem to want to shift into 7th, what tires are you on I’m on Nitto RG38/12.5/17
dammmm...man you are BRAVE...haha...i was running whatever the stock tires and rims were...not sure on size.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Extra highjack.

Is there a way to add an evolution to an existing CTS3? I bought one a while back as a monitor because there wasn't an easy way to change tire size at the time (all the tuning products were just gone for a while). So my speedo is now a CTS3.

2015 dmax.
Yes, you can upgrade your insight to an Evolution by calling in or through the Update Agent software on a PC.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this just a plug and play tune? Handheld input?

That's pretty nasty.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I don't have one, but how hard is that get done?
We make it easy. We offer swap kits where you buy the tuner then submit a form on our website. Then we ship you an unlocked pcm, with a return label, and you have 2 weeks to send your code back.

We also offer kits with a tuner and New unlocked pcm for those who wish to keep their original.

Users who are viewing this thread