JDM Engineering

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
JDM tuned my Lightning and also installed other mods. Not one bad thing to say about them. Great and easy to deal with!

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I dealt with them personally, on three occasions. I find their business to be deplorable. The original owner/"father" of the business is a great guy and a great tuner. His tunes tend to be conservative but that's alright for most.

His son however, is slowly taking over the business and is running the place into the ground. I am not sure why you have a problem with Sansone but they have a phenomenal reputation not only on this site but from word of mouth as well.

If you have any questions feel free to PM for more details, I suggest you stay away and many on here would agree.

I agree with you on this one. I've dealt with JDM from 05-08. Jim Sr and his crew were excellent with my installs and tuning. If he and head mech Sean(think that was his name) were still running things, I'd still be a customer. I haven't personally dealt with Jr but heard enough from friends' experiences and member complaints to stay away. After some convos with Kevin, I'll be heading to him this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread