JDM DAY my 03 COBRA Video

SVTBMG

Banned
Damn that was movin out. You had some bad Wheel hop though. Put some skinny's up front and you should see 10.40's easy.

It looked like you may have hit the brake real fast there...do you remember doing that? I saw the third light come on when you hit 4th, and you hit it hard the car wanted twist around it looked like.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
SVTBMG said:
Damn that was movin out. You had some bad Wheel hop though. Put some skinny's up front and you should see 10.40's easy.

It looked like you may have hit the brake real fast there...do you remember doing that? I saw the third light come on when you hit 4th, and you hit it hard the car wanted twist around it looked like.

Yeah, that sumbitch twisted hard!:rockon:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
nice. i was unable to attend. a few of my friends from cjmf were there. think i see Vinny by the tree! :)

Last edited:

QUICKSNAKE

nightmare on any street
Established Member
SVTBMG said:

I saw that in the vid also,I don't recall hitting the brake, I think that was a reflection from the sunlight????:shrug:

QUICKSNAKE

nightmare on any street
Established Member
sambandit said:
Great vid, but if you keep driving through wheel hop like that, you're gonna pop an axle sooner than later!
I made 5 passes today, that was the only run i had wheel hop?? the in car vid and outside vid are 2 different runs. Well at least the level 5 held up...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread