JBA Headers

alex12gt

Established Member
Blow By Racing has JBA headers with X or H pipe on sale for $850...same price as the Pypes headers with with X pipe.

which would yall recommend??

i talked to steve from bbr at first he told me jba then after they got a set of pypes and did testing he recommended pypes lol

i dont think you cant go wrong with ether but ive got the pypes and they look awesome.... should know how they fit by this weekend

pohnjarker

Established Member
ive heard great things about the Pypes, i just like the Hpipe of the JBA....

so the way it'll go is Header-shorty H/X pipe-over axle pipe-muffler....right??

JPC is making the over axle pipe supposedly fit better so may go that route. i have Heartthrob Catback and it actually left an indentation on top of the gear housing...maybe the JPC pipe will fix that.

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I had teh JBAs on my '06 ROUSH and really liked them! I have teh JBA H-Pipe on my stock headers now and it leaks a little near the front until I get it warm.
No experience with the 5.0L headers yet.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
You really can't go wrong with either system. Both have their advantages over each other. The key items we like with the JBA is that they use a V-band clamp for the header to mid pipe and with the Pypes, the stepped header design.

**Both in stock and ready to ship**

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
As stated, they both have their pro's, but both are nice systems for the money. We do the JBA set-up for $825.57 shipped with either the X or H pipe. Let us know if you have any questions about either kit, or even another brand.

Thanks.

busarich

Established Member
I have the jba lts and o/r h pipe. Install of the lts are time consuming so be ready for that. I would rather install the paxton setup vs the longtubes anyday

pohnjarker

Established Member
Shoot if i was around there I'd give you a hand. Just time consuming.

i appreciate that. time is the issue...installing this while on R&R where i have limited time anyways doesnt make the wife very happy at all.

there's a local shop that is top notch and has decent prices so i'll go with them.

Users who are viewing this thread