jax area???

black02

Established Member
i just got a new to me 03 cobra and also have a 02 L. im located in orange park fl. anyone on here from around here???

Lord Warlock

Established Member
yes there are a few of us from Jax who read the terminator section. I've got a black 04 that i drive daily in the southside/mandarin area of Jax. Mine's got tinted tail lights and a custom tag that says 2QIK4U. I've talked with another owner of a black terminator i saw a couple weeks back, and have seen several from the local mmjax club (modern mustangs of jacksonville).

Grats on the new car, hope you enjoy it.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I live in Fruit Cove (St. Johns Co.) and am a member of MMJAX. We hold one meeting a month (2nd Thursday) at Mike Shad Ford-OP.

Here's a link to our website:

Modern Mustangs Of Jacksonville MMJAX.com

Congrats on the purchase! Hope to see you around town...:beer:

P.S. You'll soon be wanting to see TonY G @ Tuners, Inc. to get your car dyno tuned. He's absolutely the best tuner in the area and recognized around the world as an accomplished tuner of Mustangs, Cobras, Shelbys, GTs, and other high-horsepower muscle cars!:rockon:

Welcome to the Frontpage

RussZTT

Established Member
Im in Jax as well. I live in Mandarin. I have a white coupe with the tag "HALZAZZ" :banana:

We all should get together sometime. :rockon:

RussZTT

Established Member
I live in Fruit Cove (St. Johns Co.) and am a member of MMJAX. We hold one meeting a month (2nd Thursday) at Mike Shad Ford-OP.

Here's a link to our website:

Modern Mustangs Of Jacksonville MMJAX.com

Congrats on the purchase! Hope to see you around town...:beer:

P.S. You'll soon be wanting to see TonY G @ Tuners, Inc. to get your car dyno tuned. He's absolutely the best tuner in the area and recognized around the world as an accomplished tuner of Mustangs, Cobras, Shelbys, GTs, and other high-horsepower muscle cars!:rockon:

Welcome to the Frontpage
Whats up Russ. I didn't think anyone did anything anymore. I went to the site last week and saw a tumbleweed roll across the screen. :D

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Whats up Russ. I didn't think anyone did anything anymore. I went to the site last week and saw a tumbleweed roll across the screen. :D

Yea, most of the events are now posted in the Members section. I was in Colorado Springs last week (Ft. Carson) and flew back into Jax last Saturday night. I stopped by the Cruise-In at the new mall up by the airport and I'll bet there wasn't 30 cars there (of course, the weather WAS pretty crappy).

There were a number of cars from both MMJAX and FCMM that went to the Brothers Performance Grand Opening in Deland on 1 Aug. They had almost 300 cars show up.

This Saturday, I'll be going to the Jags game, but don't know if anything is going on during the day. If I find out something, I'll shoot you a PM...:beer:

Russ

D-Rock

I got my swim trunks...
Established Member
Another Jax Terminator owner - good to have you :beer:- I'm getting the sense that there are a few of us, but just not all frequent posters. I'm in NW St. Johns (off 210). Just getting aware of the local car clubs, too.

I have an dd 04 Vert w/ just intake and exhaust (for now:pepper:), but would like to pulley it. I don't know enough about local tuners to get that warm fuzzy yet. I know Tony G is well respected...have also heard good things about Mase. OT - FlaSeaDude - did Tony do your Whipple, etc?

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Another Jax Terminator owner - good to have you :beer:- I'm getting the sense that there are a few of us, but just not all frequent posters. I'm in NW St. Johns (off 210). Just getting aware of the local car clubs, too.

I have an dd 04 Vert w/ just intake and exhaust (for now:pepper:), but would like to pulley it. I don't know enough about local tuners to get that warm fuzzy yet. I know Tony G is well respected...have also heard good things about Mase. OT - FlaSeaDude - did Tony do your Whipple, etc?

Actually, I did the installation of the Whipple, the JLT CAI, the Fore Fuel Rails with the 60# injectors, and the remainder of the fuel system upgrades (Fore fuel hat, dual GT pumps, and dual FPDM setup). Tony then did the tuning...:beer:

homer302

Banned
Interesting how some of these folks get smacked with a ruler and moved to the regional thread ina few minutes and some last for days. :shrug:
Regardless, welcome to SVTP. There are a lot of nice folks on here and I am sure plenty in your area who are willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
I can host a weekend barbecue sometime if the locals want to meet each other. FlaSeaDude isn't that far south of me, I met him at the first show i went to. I can even have a football party if we have a televised game to watch, have the big screen already set up (58 inch plasma and surround sound). I used to host gathers for the stealth owners, but i kind of outgrew that group. (still have the car, and still moderate their classified section of the forum). Anyway, i live on a culdesac, and have a driveway that can hold 8 cars or so. We've had 16 cars show up before and the neighbors didn't care.

I'm over by Clarks Fish Camp in Mandarin. Commute to southside blvd & JTB daily.

Last edited:

i8urSS

Established Member
i'm in op off of argyle. i've got a white 03 with the tag 1BAD 331 (from my old stroker). i used to be in both clubs but due to working nights now i never have time. hope to see you out some time tho. i used to always drool over these cars and now that i have one i dont have time to go out and hang with the others :( but congrats

RussZTT

Established Member
I can host a weekend barbecue sometime if the locals want to meet each other. FlaSeaDude isn't that far south of me, I met him at the first show i went to. I can even have a football party if we have a televised game to watch, have the big screen already set up (58 inch plasma and surround sound). I used to host gathers for the stealth owners, but i kind of outgrew that group. (still have the car, and still moderate their classified section of the forum). Anyway, i live on a culdesac, and have a driveway that can hold 8 cars or so. We've had 16 cars show up before and the neighbors didn't care.

I'm over by Clarks Fish Camp in Mandarin. Commute to southside blvd & JTB daily.
Sounds good. I live off Hood Landing, your only minutes from me. :rockon:

64comet

Established Member
Bought my Cobra at Mike Shad back in 04. And as many have said, Tony does great work on pretty much any car he touches. Hell I have emailed him questions from Hawaii and gotten answers back almost instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread