JAVA update message

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
what about really fixing the problem by REMOVING THE OFFENDING BANNER AD from this site...?

it's not that easy.. we use three 3rd party ad networks that display ads on the site. They typically do a good job of monitoring their inventory. However, sometimes bad guys do sneak crap into the banner ads. typically they do this over a weekend, when there's less people paying attention.

I think I got the banner ad blacklisted, however if you see anything else let me know.

Thanks.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
it's not that easy.. we use three 3rd party ad networks that display ads on the site. They typically do a good job of monitoring their inventory. However, sometimes bad guys do sneak crap into the banner ads. typically they do this over a weekend, when there's less people paying attention.

I think I got the banner ad blacklisted, however if you see anything else let me know.

Thanks.

THANK YOU! I also have seen the problem in a couple of days, so I'd say your blacklisting effort worked.

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
Good work getting rid of it, I had it in chrome, but not in firefox. been gone a few days now, just noticed this post

Users who are viewing this thread