Japanese Time Attack C6 Z06

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I know some of you are not going to like the way it looks, but it is form following function and it looks like it does perform. Pretty wicked sounding car too. Damn fast considering its still pretty stock, but they need to dial some of that understeer out. Wish they showed the time. This was at one of Japan's most prestigious time attack events.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=681mDpmXEoY&feature=related"]YouTube - Rev Speed Superlap - Advance Auto Corvette Z06 - Tsukuba Circuit Japan (HD)[/nomedia]

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Sadly it still doesn't have anything on this.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd-AnG3LYUg&feature=related"]YouTube - Revolution FD3S RX-7 laps Tsukuba in 53.6 (HD)[/nomedia]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Its pretty badass!! Its completely functional, so i cant hate on the spoiler.

My thoughts exactly. Now if it were a 100% street driven car then I'd say the rear spoiler was a bit overkill. But not a track car like this. Man, does it sound awesome! Quick as hell, too. :rockon:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
that zo6 is sick... not a fan of the spoiler, however, it does serve its purpose.

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
THE Z06 to me looks as tho more tuning and they could get more out of the car. It still vary fast car they way they have it set up. The FD that 04sneaky snake post is also a extremely fast car. Im just not a rotary fan. I would have thought that time attack would have become a big thing in the US. It must need more time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread