January Cars and Coffee Dallas

mstg46

Established Member

Electrokid

Established Member
I love that the Raptor was brought to C&C as it should be. All covered in mud. Great pics again. Always appreciate when you post these up.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Great shots Mike! I laughed when I saw that Raptor pull in. It made it even better that mud was fresh, too! This thing will eventually need a new home in the next couple months as it warms up. There was tons of cars and people there.

mstg46

Established Member
I love that the Raptor was brought to C&C as it should be. All covered in mud. Great pics again. Always appreciate when you post these up.

Thanks!

Great shots Mike! I laughed when I saw that Raptor pull in. It made it even better that mud was fresh, too! This thing will eventually need a new home in the next couple months as it warms up. There was tons of cars and people there.

Thanks!

I was heard the guy with the Raptor talking about the mud. He said he hit the puddle at about 60 and got more than he bargained for.

I don't think they will move it. Every summer it gets huge turnouts and they do their best to handle it. One month there was over 1,300 cars. I think they are more likely to turn people away.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member

Death Star? I agree with you but I don't know many areas that can hold that many cars. The Dallas one has grown so much.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Death Star? I agree with you but I don't know many areas that can hold that many cars. The Dallas one has grown so much.

Lone star Park would be an excellent place. Or even the AAC parking lot! Would never have to worry about conflicting events on a Saturday that earlier.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Oh yeah, forgot you were the RKC planner. There has to be a larger area to do it though.

Honestly, big car meets never work out right. They are more hassle than worth putting on. At a certain point, you just can't control it anymore and becomes more of a spectacle rather than a meet. You get enough nice cars in one place, people start driving like idiots attracting local law enforcement, then it attracts non-hobbycar owners who lurk the parking lots touching cars etc. Cars get damaged from people who can't park, or people walking between cars brushing up against them. Once it gets too big, then the kiddies come out to take it to another level of stupid behavior and with them they bring along theft taking shit out of cars. I had a whole big CD book stolen out of my car, my tolltag taken a couple of times and don't even mention the tards putting their hands all over my car!! :fm:

The "VIP" section didn't come to life out of vain, but rather it was the only way to get the real nice cars to come out. Keeping them seperate from the rest of the cars and kids was stressful as hell. One night at the Randall Reed location, we had over 600 cars. The place was PACKED. I personally ran the VIP section and getting everyone parked and organized. When the Enzo, Veyron and the RUF Carrera were there it really stressed me out keeping the idiots away from them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread