JAN 8th DYNO DAY

JaKaL

Established Member
Christian said:
JaKal... did you say photo op??? This sure is swell of you, er, Mrs. JaKal. Are you far from Renton? Would make the drive to see the looks on your neighbor's faces :D

Christian

I'm in West Seattle Christian, 35th Ave SW, between Brandon & Findlay Here is a Mapquest link.

Mrs. JaKaL will be doing the cooking and I've thanked her in advance, its a little trick I've learned after spending 22 years with her, believe it or not to the day. This morning's test cruise with the MGW shifter required a stop for roses, and beer. Ain't life grand?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Well this sounds awesome jakal. I will try and convince the dad to either go down there, or let me drive lol, otherwise im SOL.

JaKaL

Established Member
Thanks guys, 22 years today, damn hard to believe.

Just e-mail your RSVP so Mrs. Jakal knows how many mice to buy to feed the snakes.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
JaKaL said:
Thanks guys, 22 years today, damn hard to believe.

Just e-mail your RSVP so Mrs. Jakal knows how many mice to buy to feed the snakes.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND A GRAND CONGRATS!!! Take a true man to be committed for 22 years! Definitely someone I'd like to aspire to be!

Thanks for directions and invitation!

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Heres our story me and my dad know Seattle very badly lol. So i am hoping that we can follow Rick and Tylerb59 down to jakals if convienient. My dad is not dynoing. We have some Misc. stuff that Bickford will be fixing right after new years, so hopefully they wont have it untill dyno day, in which case , if the weather is decent and my dad confirms us going, We will see everyone at Jakals :)

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
With my new job I will be required to entertain clients--driving them around and playing golf--and in my industry the clients are 6-4 and 250lbs.
I can’t afford to have two rides right now because I am going to buy a house, so, the mustang had to go.
It sucks. When I am driving around the Cobras are still the only cars I notice.

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Belated congrats Jakal. Dang 22 years is a long time so the Mrs must be doing something right. And Bryan sorry to hear you had to let the beast go. I guess you could still put that 12.3 1/4 slip in the windshield of the expedition to remind Rick.lol. But if the dyno day is on the 15th ill have to see because its my b-day and im not sure if anything special is happening.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Shangsta said:
Belated congrats Jakal. Dang 22 years is a long time so the Mrs must be doing something right. And Bryan sorry to hear you had to let the beast go. I guess you could still put that 12.3 1/4 slip in the windshield of the expedition to remind Rick.lol. But if the dyno day is on the 15th ill have to see because its my b-day and im not sure if anything special is happening.

Yeah, and put it up there with those 13 sec slips too.......oh yeah, and you can bring your 15 sec slips anthony.....

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Haha i dont think anthony is that slow, but every time ive been in his car, he's missed a gear lol. And riding with peter you just get pulled over. O and get a ticket. :poke: :nonono: lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread