JAN 8th DYNO DAY

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
NO, we are going on the 15th now, so get your old man ready

AS for the sniffer

Just got off the phone with Doug, real nice guy. About the sniffer, he doesnt use one. He said if you want to get AF that to give him a call to get a bung welded in, its about $35 to get done depending on how difficult it is to reach. Also, if you are unable to get a bung welded in, then he will use an available O2 sensor that is reachable for the dyno run and plug your factory O2 back in when complete. Its highly recommended to get a bung welded in place

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
So will it cost money for the 02 sensor readings while on the dyno? Is it Just as accurate as a bung? I dont think were gonna even go now lol Tacoma is a ways. Rick can we follow you? Good little cruise down there.

JaKaL

Established Member
mean saleen said:
So will it cost money for the 02 sensor readings while on the dyno? Is it Just as accurate as a bung? I dont think were gonna even go now lol Tacoma is a ways. Rick can we follow you? Good little cruise down there.

Hey Mean, and anyone else who’d like to break up the North-to-South dyno drive; If it will help I’ll host a breakfast stop on the way south (Ok, my wife will host but you get the picture) Frittas, fruit, juice and muffins on my dime. I’m like 5 minutes off I5 and it would be heck of opportunity to tick off my neighbors! We can handle about 12 angry Snakes. Any takers?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Sounds Like a plan! Ill have to talk to the dad.

(Qoute:)We can handle about 12 angry Snakes.(Quote)

You got room for 1 Mean Saleen lol.

JaKaL

Established Member
You got room for 1 Mean Saleen

And slow GT :(

As long as there’s an appetite, we have room. All I need is 3 days notice and JaKaL will provide.
And I am serious: we have a house built in about 1927-a delightful dump that we love to call home-and it would be our pleasure.
Call me nuts but there is a photo op with x-plus ponies in my alley. Food is just a bene.
Tearing it up on a full stomach? What’s not to like?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
JaKal... did you say photo op??? This sure is swell of you, er, Mrs. JaKal. Are you far from Renton? Would make the drive to see the looks on your neighbor's faces :D

Christian

Last edited:

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
If its cobras only I will have to catch a ride with somebody. Unless, maybe there is room down the street for an Expedition? I wouldnt think of ruining the party with a non cobra : ) and I cant wait till 2007 or 8 to eat. What do you say?

Users who are viewing this thread