Jaguar X-X75

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The newest news is that some of the guts will come out of that concept and go into the F Type for their top performer. Around 700hp in that sexy sleek roadster!

kaz109

Established Member
I love the RS line of Jaguar . Almost pulled the trigger on a french racing blue XKR-S because of the huge discount but it still didn't justify the price tag. Still jaguar has come a long with their performance division

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
[youtube_browser]CspcnZ1IBs8[/youtube_browser]

relevant; such a beautiful car to bad they won't produce it

These new videos are making me wonder if it's still on the table. They said it was dropped but they clearly have multiple test mules running around. My guess is the car is on hold, otherwise I don't think they would have made these videos. I think they're trying to see how much interest there really is for what they could potentially make this car to be ... which is badass!!

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
LOL, I have worked on British cars and aircraft. Not saying British engineering is bad, but they sure do take the long way around every engineering solution. In other words they tend to over engineer things. I do, however, tend to like most British cars. Hell, used to own an old 1967 MGB. Fun car.

The Snake

Users who are viewing this thread